3rd Author's Note

Hey guys, I'm at it again with another "Author's Note" chapter. As in, another one of my Author's Notes, and this is the third one. But that's beside the point.

Here's the thing: I was distracted by playing videogames and drawing up my first 3 hour cartoon movie. I'm part Youtuber, started making stories in Fimfiction where I barely see 20 likes. In Youtube, I post many kinds of content ranging from toy reviews, color tone changing slideshows, videogameplays, movie reviews, and show my own fanart. So, it takes a bit longer to make these stories for you. I'm happy that you like two of my stories, Loona and Blitzø's Origins and I'm really happy that you like this one. I hope to make more stories, but I have many drafts to work on. I'm surprised how I'm getting more likes on this than my YouTube channel.

If you have your own YouTube channel, it would really help if you head on down and see if any of my multiple contents are worth enough to watch. Then, again, it's clearly up to you to decide. My Channel is Rex The Extreme Werewolf. I'm not really... "tech savvy" when it comes to computers and stuff, so I'm not good at creating links.

But anyways, the real reason for this chapter is to say that I probably won't come back until the next episode of Helluva Boss comes to YouTube. If you haven't noticed in my last chapter, it's supposed to be referring to the next episode. Heck, there was a spoiled image of Blitzø in a Santa Claus costume, Moxxie in a reindeer costume, and Millie was dressed up as a girl Christmas elf with a green leotard-like uniform, an elf hat, black shoes, and red and white thigh high socks to represent candy canes. I have completely no idea what Loona was or would be wearing at that specific scene. Heck, I don't even know if Erica Lindbert, who voices Loona, will or not be in the next episode.

So, if she is, then that's great.

This story will not be forgotten and will probably continue if the show still goes on.

See you all on the next chapter soon to come.

Here's an image of what I described.