Chapter 4

"Sugar?"

"Huh?"

"Should I add sugar?"

"Hmm..a spoon.."

She mixes the sugar..

"Okay here you go.." .. she passes him a cup of tea..

"Thank you!"

She smiles back at him..😊

They stand leaning against the grill of a patio, an adjacent open balcony, attached to the main hall..

"Ahh..thank you again.."...says Sidharth..

"Kyun?!"

"For making them clean up the mess.."

"Areh koi na! Mujhe pata hai, woh Ajay sir would start grumbling!"

"How did you get hold of his nature?!".. he looks at her curiously..

"I just got a vibe.. he keeps complaining.. I observed!"

"That he does!! Gadha hai!"... Sidharth sighs..

She giggles and surprisingly he smiles at her back!

"Thank God!"..exclaims Sana..

"Kya hua?"...He looks at her inquisitively..

"Aap toh hanste bhi ho! Waise Mr.Shukla main.."..he interupts..

"Call me Sidharth..Mr.Shukla sounds weird!"

"Ok...wahi bulaungi! Aapko pata hai if my friends get to know that I have came across you, biswas nehi karenge!"

"Aisa kyun?"

"I think you know the answer! Pagal hai aap ke piche! Social media mein aap ko follow bhi karte hai sab! Haan yeh alag baat hai ki aap active nehi ho for the last one year!"

"Hmm..!"

"Yeh hmm hmm karna chhoriye aur mujhe bataiye Sidharth.. where do we start from?"

"What do you mean?!"

She looks at him calmly with a sutle smile on her face that would help anyone forget all misery, and says...."I trust you..! So tell me everything! Starting from your pain to your plans!! Everything!"

"Kyun apna aur mera time barbaad kar rahi ho?"

"Because I believe I can help you through this..! I felt your story! Every line! Your past has not only touched my soul but it has touched my conceince and I believe that I can heal you for good! Lekin I need your help in this..you have to make yourself free of all burden and tell me everything in detail. We will bury it right here, once and for all Sidharth!"

Yet again her words!! Her words are taking rounds in his brain and they trigger him to hear more and more from her! He sits on a bench and she sits close next to him..
"Bharosa kijiye mujhpar aur bataiye what bothers you the most?! Is it the accident?!"

He gets agitated in no time..."Fuck no!! Yaar! Why the fuck are you doing this to me?!"

"Because I want you to get rid of this black past! It was an accident Sidharth!"

"No it wasn't!! It was my fault!!"..he screams..

"No! It wasn't! Aap k kehne se sach badal nehi jayegi! Stop blaming yourself!"

"Toh kiska fault hai tum batao?! I gave her a life and I took it back from her, forever! Kaun biswas karega?!"...blood rushes to his face and he becomes all red and impulsive!

She gets up and kneels down in front of him.."Main karungi! Kaha na I got attached to your story! I swear main karungi!"..he feels a surreal assurance and looks at her in wonder, thinking about the usual energy he feels when she is around! He wants to believe her! His heart is responding to her requests, so finally he speaks up..."Why do you want to know?"

"Tell me about Tisha first.."

He sighs and starts..."Tisha and me were in college together! Wahi se we got along and long relationship continued till I had finished my MBA. I went to UK for two years to get done with the degree and yahan uski family uske upar pressure dalne lage for marriage.."

"Phir?"

"Phir kya, I came back and got engaged to her because my Mom wanted the same.."

"Have you loved her?"

"Yeh kaisa sawal hai..ofcourse I did!"

"Did she love you back? Like for real?!"

"Woh mujhe pata nehi! Lekin haan she seemed quite serious until Anaya..!!"..he stops right there and starts rubbing his face again!!

"It's okay Sidharth!! Relax! I know this is your weakest point! Take your time! Pani piyenge aap?"

"No I can't!! I can't even imagine!"...he starts fumbling!

"It's okay! We will talk some other time! Relax..!"...she peeks through his eyes and smiles, making sure that her body doesn't touch his..😊

"Main pani leke aati hoon..".. she gets up and just before she takes a turn , he calls..."Sana?"

She gets stumped! He took her name for the first time and it sounded too soothing to her ears!

"Haan ji?"

"I need to go out.. mera dam ghut raha hai yahan! Do you mind going for a drive with me?!"

She feels estatic! This man is just so unpredictable, yet so certain and clear with his words! He is aggressive yet so charming, she feels!

"That will be my pleasure Sidharth! Main abhi change karke aayi!"

"Koi zaroorat nehi hai...you look good anyways!"..he says it without even realizing the impact it might have on her..!

"Okay..chaliye! Aap drive kar payenge na?"

He stands up and stares at her for a while..."Abhi abhi toh bol rahi thi ki you trust me?!"

"Haan that I do!"

He proceeds towards the exit and she follows him to the car..

"Fasten your seat belt.."..he instructs..

"Haan ji! Yeh batao..hum kaha ja rahe hai?"

"Kahi bhi nehi..I will just drive, and you be there.."

She feels so special for the way he is treating & acknowledging her dedication..

"Sidharth?!"

"Haan..?"

"Friends?"

This girl has this weird capability of bringing smile on his face..!

"Say!!"..she urges..

"Kya bolun?!"

"Do you consider me as a friend now?!"

He smiles..."Itna hyper kyun ho tum?! Aise counseling karogi logo ka? Itni impatient hoke?"

"You an overthinker Sidharth! Chhoriye maat bataiye aap!".. she makes a grumpy face...

"Waise Ms. Psychology, mere dost kehte hai that I am a very good friend!"..he seems to play along..

She looks at him for few seconds, he too does and their eyes get locked for the second time..🥰

Wait for the next part 🤗Do comment to share your views

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Wait for the next part 🤗
Do comment to share your views

Soul Resonanceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें