Avengers: Infinity War

"Y/n! Let's go!" Bruno shouted as Y/n was coming down the stairs.

"Yeah, yeah," Y/n was now 15 as he saw Kamala and Bruno at his door step.

"So you can actually do magic now?" Bruno asked as they walked in.

"Pretty hard to believe but it's real." Kamala said as Y/n gave an unamused smile. Y/n gained golden mist around his hand and waved his fingers to the side, moving the two to be stuck on the side of the wall.

"Believe it now?" Y/n asked as they nodded.

"That's so cool! And that means..." Kamala started to freak out. "Were you the one that went to me to toe with the avengers?!"

"No way." Bruno couldn't believe it.

"You guys can't tell anyone about this okay?...even if there's a spell that allows me to brainwash the world into forgetting." Y/n said as the two were put on the ground. "Now... let's head to school."

Y/n put on his sling ring and made a portal to the back of the school. "After you."

"WHOA!!" Kamala went straight through.

Bruno was concerned, "this isn't gonna mess with my organs right?"

"Nope, should be fine." Y/n says asBruno walked through.

"Y/n, come to the New York Sanctum. I need your help."

"Strange?" Y/n wondered as he changed his clothes to the iron man outfit and then wore the sorcerer grab over it. The cloak went around his neck as Y/n then looked at the group as the portal closed. "sorry guys, you gotta cover for me. Something going on!"

"No problem!" Kamala said as Y/n closed the portal. He then opened another one and walked through.

"Hey, Strange, what's the..." Y/n looked and then saw... "Tony? What are you doing here?"

"Uh, new trick kid. Where'd you meet this magician?" Tony said as Strange looked at him.

"There are more important things at stake, Wong, explain it again." Strange asks.

Wong uses magic to show the universe and five out of six Infinity Stones. "From the dawn of the universe, there was nothing. Then, boom! The Big Bang sent six elemental crystals, hurtling across the virgin universe. These Infinity Stones each control an essential aspect of existence."

Each Stone lights up as Dr. Strange names them. "Space. Reality. Power. Soul. Mind. And Time."

Dr. Strange opens the Eye of Agamotto, revealing the Time Stone emitting emerald light. Tony looks at Y/n, "Well we already have the time stone, Y/n? How do we have two?"

Y/n uses magic in order to make a hologram image of the time stone in his palm. "The Ancient One had many theories, but we thought it was bonded to me from a different timeline, that way it kept the effects before the timelines were... 'erased'."

Tony didn't understand much so he moved on to Bruce. "Tell me his name again."

Bruce Banner looked at him. "Thanos. He's a plague, Tony. He invades planets. He takes what he wants. He wipes out half the population. He sent Loki. The attack on New York. That's him!"