What If...The Other Half Got Dusted?

"Time. Space. Reality. It's
more than a linear path. It's a
prism of endless possibility, where
a single choice can branch out into
infinite realities, creating alternate
worlds from the ones you know. I
am the Watcher. I am your guide
through these vast new realities.
Follow me and ponder the
question..."

"In your universe, the avengers were separated into two different battles, fighting the same enemy

"In your universe, the avengers were separated into two different battles, fighting the same enemy. Unfortunately for them, it was not a battle they could so easily win. Half of the universe got snapped away, leaving many of the original avengers to team up to save the day and being everyone back. But, in this universe, things played out more...differently."

Thor lands in front of Thanos, who is down on one knee; hatefully saying. "I told you. You'd die for that!"

He says reffering to the deaths of Loki and Heimdall. He takes hold of the back of Thanos' head and forces Stormbreaker deeper into his chest, staring angrily into his eyes while Thanos cries out in pain. Y/n makes a whip as it goes for Thanos.

Thanos weakly says, "You should have... you... [suddenly stronger] You should have gone for the head!"

He raises his gauntlet and snaps his fingers. "NO!"

The scene whites out. It cuts sharply to a view of Thanos his hand on his chest, no wounds visible. Thanos now seems to be inside the Soul Stone, where he sees a child and the pavilion from the home world of the Zen-Whoberi. "Daughter?"

The child turns around, revealing herself to be Young Gamora. "Did you do it?"

Thanos nodded, "Yes."

He looks down. "What did it cost?"

Thanos solemnly says, "Everything."

Now out of the Soul World, Thanos is snapped back to reality, and notices the damage inflicted on the gauntlet -- the metal scorched and distorted from heat, the stones no longer glowing. "What'd you do? WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

Thanos nearly seems to not notice Thor as Y/n's whip wraps around his neck. Before Y/n can snap it, Thanos uses the Space Stone and teleports away, leaving Stormbreaker behind on Wakandan ground. Steve stumbles into the clearing, holding his left side. "Where'd he go? Thor... Y/n...where'd he go?"

Y/n immediately used his stone but he couldn't go back in time. "Shit, shit, shit! Come on! Work!"

"Y/n, can you track him?" Steve asked as Y/n shook his head.

"Normally I need hair for that but as you know Thanos doesn't have any." Y/n said as he felt his gem acting up. "I might be able to track the radiation the infinity stones in the gauntlet using my own."