Part 13

KELLINS POV

I almost lost her, the one i love the most.

I pull her closer to me as if that was possible, and kiss her forehead.

Then it clicked in my head..... Was she a virgin?!

"D-dani?" I stutter my face losing color.

She looks up at me.

"W-was that your first time?" I said scared shitless, if it was im screwed.

"No...." Dani whispered.

Thats when i noticed a change in her mood. Instead of smiling and happy, she was gloomy and nervous.

I relax then tense as i see a tear slip from her eyes.

"Dont cry hun" i said wiping away her tear.

"Kellin i think its time i told you...something about me...." Dani said looking up.

I sat up shirtless and said "whats wrong?"

"I was sold in a sex slave auction for 800$" dani said biting her lip.

Suddenly i got mad.

HOW DARE THEY TOUCH MY DANI!!!!

I curl my hands into fists.

If i find out that they have gotten her pregnant and killed the baby, i will hunt them down.

"None of them got you pregnant.... Right?" I said in a scary calm voice.

"One did, he made me get an abortion, when i didnt want one" dani said biting her lip looking like she was going to cry.

I soften up and hug her.

"Shhh let it out" i said petting her head.

"Oh my god kellin! I felt terrible! I felt like such a whore!" Dani said crying.

"Shhhh" i said kissing her cheek in comfort.

"Tomorrow, which will be in 3 hours we have school.we really need sleep-"

I was cut off with the phone ringing.

"Hello?" I said into the house phone.

"Hey kellin! Just wanted to let you know that school will be closed for a week for malfunction in the pipes and heating since the winter is rolling in, mind telling dani for me?" My aunt said.

"Sure" i said and hung up.

"We have a week off since the school is shitty" i said and kissed dani.

We were sitting so close face the face i swear my crotch accidently touched hers.

"Ok" she said smiling.

I smile and hug her.

"Come on lets go and get some hot coco, or do you wanna go for a midnight stroll my lady" i said bring fancy.

She giggled.

"Both"

I smile and get up and take her hand in mine and start for the door but not after getting dressed.

I grabbed my wallet and a coat and gave her my heavier one.

"Here"

"Thank you"

We walked out and started to walk to the towns park with hot chocolate from star bucks.

I saw a slide and i went up the jungle gym trying not to spill my hot coco.

Dani was behind me and sat down on a little spot on the floor and started to watch the sun come up.

Dani sat behind me with either leg at my sides.

I pull her closer and rest my head on her shoulder.

"Kaitlen would never do this with me..." I said biting my lip.

"I know, thats why im taking the chances and risks with you, your the best thing i had in 6 years kellin, 6 years!" She said kissing my cheek.

I looked at her confused. "Six years!?" I said surprised.

"The best thing i gad got ripped away from me, god himself murdered her, he took her away...." Dani said tears brimming her eyes.

I turned around and sat with my legs wrapped around her waist.

She smiled a bit but it was forced.

"Dani....i-"
I was cut off by beau and ronnie yelling "get a room!"

I look in their direction and flip them off screaming "fuck you!"

They laughed and came up the slide... Well tried to come up the slide. Ronnie made it when he saw dani's eyes his face softened.

"Are you ok beautiful?" Ronnie said as i shot him daggers. Only I can call her beautiful... Nobody else...

"Yeah im fine" she said and wiped the remaining tears.

I took her hand away and wiped her cheek for her.

Ronnie shooed beau down the slide and they tumbled down the slide and landed funny.

"Ow! God dammit ronnie!"

"Oh shut up and lets get out of here"

"Ow that hurt!" Beau whined like a little kid.

"Pussy"

"AM NOT!" Beau said and ran.

As dani looked away i looked at ronnie and he looked at me an mouthed the words "fix it bostwick"

I nodded and made dani look at me.

Now its time to confess.

We can see each other a litttle better but it was still dark out.

"Dani, ive been wanting to say this since the night we made love.... I love you dani"

She stared strait through me.

Fuck. I shouldnt have said it huh?