Part three: planing the unthinkable

DANI'S POV

He's here... He wont listen... He's out to get me... Now i know why... A little.... But im not so sure

INTUDERS POV

She's here! Perfect! Now all i gotta do i the little boy who cried wolf act and i can get her by myself... I gotta that little bitch outa here and dead... Orders from... Her uncle

KELLIN'S POV
That bitch came back! Fuck! Im not gonna hesitate now... Hes dead...

VIC'S POV

What the hell is going on?!? I wish i was close to dani! So i know whats going on... I think kellin knows more than i do... Maybe i can get him to spill.

"Kellin?" I whispered pulling him to the other side of the room.

" what?" He hissed obviously mad.

"What up with you and dani? You were once ice cold... Now you ... You turned soft!" I said chuckling.

Kellin gasped.
"I AM not soft! Ok! She just... Has me wrapped around her finger" kellin said sighing.

I smirk and whisper quiter.

"Kellin's got the feels for dani!!" I said smirking

Kellin blushed Ferociously.

I laughed and pushed him away.

" no i dont!"

"RED TELLS OTHERWISE!!! I going To tell mike bro!!" I yelled runing out of the room leaving kellin pouting.

"BITCH!" I heard him yell.

I laugh and run into mikes room.

"What the hell?"

"Kellin's got the feels for dani!!!!" I said excided.

KELLIN'S POV

What the hell vic!

I sigh flustered and look at dani. Now that i see it shes beautiful.... Her sea blue hair layed in a mess and her make up was messed up.

Im gonna take her out... Tonight... Better get started now....

I told her to come with me.

She got up and got her clothes wich were black skinnies , ac dc shirt, and a bright yellow jacket... Why is it so fucking bright?!

"Whos on the jacket?" I said through the closed door.

"Pika chew"

I smile. Im a pokemon fan!

Once she got out i grabbed my jacket and told her to follow me.

I went over to oli's door.

"Hey sup man! Whos the chick! Ooh a new fuck buddy-"

"No she's my roommate... I need you to look after her right now... I know i know.. She's fucking 20 she can take care of her self but there is someone that we really dont want them seeig her ... So im gonna go pick something up and ill text you the details...." I said and handing her over.

Oli nodded and looked at dani with eyes of concern.

"Come on... I dont bite" oli said closing the door.

I sighed and walked to the nearest hot topic.

I picked out a beutiful black and red dress. But it wasnt slutty wich i was glad...

I bought it and called my good friend sammy... Jinxxes girlfriend.

" hey kellin! What up"

"How would you like to doll up a girl i think im in love with?"

I heard her gasp.

"Oh me yessss!!!" I heard her screetch.

Oh god..

"Come over at 8:00 ok?"

"Ok!"

I hung up and sighed.

I got some shoes which were black high heels. I really do hope that theres a fancy restraunt by here... And i really do hope that no one sees us.... She should start off the year with goodnight kisses instead of creepy stalker people and beatings...

I paid for them and walked out of the store.

I walked to our door and opened it and put her stuff on her bed and wrote a little note saying

' hey!
Meet me outside our door... I have something in store for you.... Wear this and a let sammy do your make up... See you soon!

Love

Kellin :)'

I put the note in the bag and call up vic .

"Hey loverboy!"
I rolled my eyes at the name.

" listen i need to ask you of something.

"Huh?"

"Im taking dani out on a surprise date.... I really like her dude... Now that i see how gorgeous she is i cant get her out of my mind." I said pulling at my hair.

"Awww my little kellin is growing up!!!" I heard tony and jaime say from the backround.

I laugh and nod.

"... Yeah..."

"Dont worry! Im sure jaime has something if not we can rent.." I say looking at the time 4:00 pm.

"4 hours to do this! You better do it right!" I said walking out.

I saw oli and dani walk out.

I quickly run back into my room as the start to look at me.

I quickly hide the bag in vics closet.

I texted oli saying

'Im out to get a tux. When the clock strikes 8 get the little bag with clothes in it from vics closet and let in sammi...
Ok? Im taking dani out on a surprise date.'

"Awwww" i heard him say as he walked in.

"Shh! Now i gotta go! Um... Do something when im gone.. I dont care as long as u dont touch my mic or vics guitar" i said walking out and getting my shit.

Now... On to mikes.

DANI'S POV

Somethings going on between kellin and oliver... What the fuck is going on!

I go to my guitar and start to play therapy by all time low, apparently all time low is atrending this 4 fucking year collage....

Hopefully i get to run into jack... Or alex... Or rian... Hopefully... Or zack!!

I shake my head smiling.

Im getting my hopes up...

I keep playing and olis singing along.