Part 16

KELLINS POV

I said thank you to seven but he said that she cheated on me with him.... Is he telling the truth.

".... Hold on.... Lets sit down first " vic said and pulled dani onto his bed protectively.

He knows exactly what im about to do and he's trying to prevent that from happening.

I'' probably going to get mad at dani and hit her.

"Why did you come back if you cheated...." I whispered beliveing seven.

"Kellin i didnt! I swear! You can check the cameras! I didnt do shit! I still love you and only you! Seven... It was wrong to go with him when i met him. I shouldnt have ran away! I love you..." She said and whispered the last part.

I decided i was gonna check the cameras and baiscally cry my self to sleep tonight...

I got out my lap top and logged in and logged into the schools system.

I found the footage and saw nothing that would alarm me except for her scratching herself and cuddling with seven.... No kissing.... No.... Flirting.... No cheating.

I smile to my self and then look at dani who was looking like she was gonna cry.

"Bathroom...... NOW!" I said strictly.... She needs to stop hurting herself.

Vic stood up alarmed and moved torwards dani.

"Now..." I whispered pointing to the bathroom.

She nodded bitning her lip and slowly walked to the bathroom.

I put my lap top away and got my first aid kit...

Vic looked at me confused and i stare through him obviously scared shitless of my self of i was about to do.....

I'm going to force dani to stop the scratching, if it means training it.... I will...