Part 11

DANI'S POV

I woke up to pins and needles in my head.
I groan and look around. Wait... Where am i?! Where's kellin!

Then a series of events come rushing to mind giving me a nasty headache.

"Owww!" I say as i got up.

I hurt all over. Maybe its from being on the roof.

I walk out into the living room and in the kitchen to see a note from kellin.

"Went to go get some aspirins for us, also went to get breakfast and to check on vic, be back soon love!

PS: look under your pillow!"

I roll my eyes at the note and trudge to my pillow in the bedroom.

When i looked i saw a piece of paper with a note on it.

"Look in the kitchen again and in the bottom left cubard"

Kellin and his grammer... Haha.

I see a glass of water by my bedside table i take a sip of that to wake me up and go into the kitchen and open up the cubards.

I saw another note "look under the kitchen table trust me you will love it!"

Was is this?! Some sort of game!!!

I looked under the table ans saw another sticky note.

It read "ok ok ok! I know your probably mad at me because of the whole tag thing! But i promise you! This will be the last one! Im almost home! But look in my closet.."

Well ok then...

I walk back to our well ... His room, i see his closet and open it.

I gasp at whats inside! I puppy!

I pick him up and smile.

"Hey there bud! Whats up!" I say happy.

All of a sudden i hear kellin scream "honey im home!" And slam the door.

"WE'RE NOT EVEN MARRIED KELLS!" I said as the dog squirmed from my arms. Kellin chucked and laughed.

"I see you found my little dirty secret!" Kellin said coming in with the puppy right behind him.

"What do you wanna name him?"

"Reese" i said proudly. I always loved that name.

Kellin smiled and kissed me.

I smile and kiss him back.

We both heard the dog howling.

"Remember... We need dog food" i said against his lips.

"Already picked some up" he said reattaching our lips and pushing us on the bed.

I look at the clock to see its 12:00

I pull away.

"Kellin, hows vic, he seemed worried yesterday" i said curious.

"He's ok, has a horrible hang over though" he said kissing my neck.

I had to supress a moan cause it felt to good.

"Kellin! Not now we have school tomorrow"

"I dont care! We can study during the day and have fun at night, come on! Losen up babe" he said grabbing my hand.

"I-... Im scared kells"

He looked me in the eyes. "What are you scared about babe?" He said kneeling down to my level.

"M-mike knows my uncle... My uncle - he-" i said nervous.

"What... What did he do?" Kellin said gripping the sheets to keep him calm.

"He raped me kellin, he abused me, he sold me for a slave auction and 7 months later the guy gave me back to my uncle saying that he had his way... Kellin im so scared that mike might one day just bust into our room and kill me on the spot, kellin im so afraid!" I cried looking into his soft greenish blueish eyes that had turned cold and hard.

"Im going to kill him" kellin said getting up.

My eyes widened.

"No! Please dont mess with my uncle or mike! Please! I think vic already knows! He can take care of it! " i pleaded and kellin obeyed.

He presses his body against mine and kissed me.

"I hope you know that im not using you... I would never dream of it..." Kellin said playing with my sea blue hair that i have to dye again, im thinking like a black with blue stripes.

"Good, im not using you either.." I said smiling.

He smiled back and staddled me.

"So where were we?" He said smirking.

Oh boy, this is going to be a eventful evening...