C H A P T E R T H I R T Y-N I N E

Nicole and Courtney ran into the hallway to see Sam and Tory circling each other in the middle of the hallway, a crowd already forming around them

"I saw what you did at the party. You kissed Miguel." Tory revealed.

Everyone gasped, a sad look on Robby's face and a smirk on Hawk's.

"I...I..."

Tory then came at Sam, sending kicks and punches her way, grabbing her backpack to drag her closer.

"Holy shit!" Mason yelled from behind Nicole.

Tory kicked Sam back into Hawk, but he sent her forward.

"Get back in there!"

Sam tried to block everything Tory sent her way, but ended up getting thrown into a locker.

"That's it!" Nicole screamed.

She ran forward and ripped Tory off of Sam.

Tory spun her around but Nicole pushed her against the locker.

Robby came up as well, trying to keep them all apart, but Miguel ran over and tackled him to the ground, Robby and Miguel fighting and Tory and Sam continuing their fight.

"Oh it is on!" Hawk screamed.

He then punched, kicked, and flipped anyone who came his way.

"Hey, traitor!" Someone screamed from behind Nicole.

Nicole turned around and saw one of the kids from Cobra Kai. They started coming at their and she blocked them, then kicked their stomach and flipped them onto the ground.

"Stay out of my way!" Nicole yelled and ran back over to Sam and Tory.

"Come on, guys, can't we all just get along?" Moon called.

A few students then crashed into a locker next to her, causing her to scream.

"Moon!" Courtney cried and ran over to her girlfriend.

Courtney kicked anyone who came towards her and Moon, her protective mode on.

Nicole saw Tory shriek and run into Sam, causing her to fall into another room.

"Get away from my sister!"

Nicole ran in and elbowed Tory in the face, Tory fighting back, but Nicole was sent flying to the ground by someone behind her.

She yelled and stood up, going back out into the hallway and taking out the person who attacked her.

The fight continued out into the main hallway of the school and onto the stairs people fighting and bodies flying everywhere.

Nicole saw a few people beating up Mason, him trying his best to fight back.

"Mason!" She called.

Nicole ran over and grabbed each of them, one at a time, kicking or jabbing each of them in the stomach, and swept the leg of the last one, him banging his head on the floor.

"Sorry about last night, Mason!" Nicole exclaimed.

Just as she was about to go after her sister and Tory, she saw Hawk running after Demetri.

"Oh hell no." She muttered.

Nicole then ran after Hawk, trying to keep him away from Demetri.

She chased him all the way to the computer lab and stopped, just as he was about to turn the corner.

"Hawk, stop!"

He spun around to face her.

"We meet again, sunflower. This is just like the mall." Hawk smirked.

"Yeah, except this time you're going to leave Demetri alone and go kick the shit out of someone else." Nicole pointed to the hallway behind her.

Hawk walked forward, the smirk still on his face and pinned Nicole against the wall.

"We've been in this position before too."

Nicole swallowed and her eyes flickered between his. He then threw her to the ground, not too hard that she was hurt, but hard enough that she hopefully wouldn't be able to stand up until he got to Demetri already.

"Demetri!" Hawk called in a husky voice. "I know you're in here! Figured you'd hide in the computer lab, you damn nerd!"

Nicole stood up, recovering from the fall quicker than Hawk thought she would, and ran over to the double doors that led to the computer lab.

She quietly slipped inside, it being dim and tip-toed forward. Nicole saw Demetri peeking from the windows of one of the rooms.

Nicole walked up to the window and mouthed, I'm gonna help you.

Demetri nodded and she hurried towards the door and went in, closing it behind her.

"I can't believe he knows I'm in here." Demetri shook his head.

"Deme, get behind me." She nodded.

"What? Why?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Just do it what I say." Nicole replied.

"But Nicole, I can fight now. I know—."

"Demetri!" She whisper-shouted.

He sighed and got behind her, the two hiding in the darkness, knowing Hawk would come in eventually.

She let out a small exhale, waiting to hear the door click open and for Hawk to come after them.

How much longer? She thought to herself. Would he actually go after them again? Why was he still doing this? Demetri is—.

"Boo." Hawk grumbled.

Nicole put her fists up and watched Hawk run forward.

"Demetri, RUN!" Nicole screamed.

Demetri ran as fast as he could and Hawk came after her.

"I don't want to have to hurt you, sunflower." Hawk said.

"Oh, don't worry, you already have." Nicole replied.

She then sent a kick to his stomach and pushed him against the wall, his head banging the glass, slightly cracking it. She kicked each of his shins, ready to take him down, until he grabbed her hair.

He took a fistful of her pink hair and whipped her to the ground, the face bouncing off of the ground.

"Ow! Fuck!" Nicole screamed.

Hawk went to do another move on her, but she kicked up, kicking him in the face, and got to her feet.

Angrily, Hawk ran to her ramming into her stomach, trying to get her to fall on the floor again, it accidentally using too much power.

Nicole screamed and since neither of them could gain control of their bodies, the two were sent flying over the tables and into the computers, knocking everything over.

The two landed right in the middle of the mess, Hawk on top of Nicole, everything going black.

Ouch...I was debating on whether or not I wanted these two to fight with each other, but it makes for more drama, so I went with it. Season 2 almost over!!