Chapter 4

Disclaimer: everything besides Beverly and other characters that are not recognized by the readers belong to J. K. Rowling.

$&@$@@$&@

8 months later....

After the incident at Hogwarts, Headmaster Callen had agreed for me to stay at the institute. I was staying in my old room. I was quite happy. A few months later, I started to feel sick. I would throw up every morning. Food made me feel sick. I went to Madam Grace. She told me that I was pregnant. I knew that there was a possibility. Madam Grace told me that it was not a good idea for me to be pregnant due to my condition. I told her that I wanted to keep the pregnancy. The only people that knew was the staff members. Headmaster Callen also knew. They promise to not tell a soul about my pregnancy.

Now I held my week old son in my arms. I had a difficult birth, but I survived. During my 5th months of pregnancy, the son showed his magical abilities. It was way early for a Vale. I knew my son was special. Madam Grace helped me with my son whenever she could. Sometime, Headmaster Callen would watch him a couple hours while I got some sleep. I named him Scorpius. I knew that Draco would have wanted to name him after a constellation like his mother's side of the family.

1 month later {April}

I decided to live on my own to raise Scorpius. Madam Grace and Headmaster Callen were worried about the idea but, they agreed to let me live on my own. They bought a house for me in the woods of a secret location. Madam Grace would visit me from time to time to check on Scorpius. I had an house elf Daisy to help me with the house.

Normal view...May

The war was over at Hogwarts. Voldemort was destroyed. Death eaters were hunted by the ministry. The Malfoys and the Vales were excused because they changed sides at the last minute. Now, the Vales were looking for Beverly.

The Malfoys met at the Vale's home. "We need to find Beverly," Draco said. Narcissa watched his son. She knew that Draco regretted about what he said to Beverly. He had no choice. Helen thought of an idea. "Maybe she is at the institute," she said. Draco's eyes lit up. They all decided to go to the institute right that minute. They all apparated to the institute.

Professor June was taking a walk around the school until she saw some people appear in front of her. Helen recognized her from the funeral of the headmistress. "We like to know where Beverly is," she said. Professor June just stared at them. "That is not for me to say. You will have to talk to the headmaster," Professor June said. They all walked to the Headmaster's office. Headmaster Callen let them inside and they sat in chairs. "What can I do for you?" Callen said. "We like to know where Beverly is," Helen said. "I am not comfortable about tell you where she is. She told me everything. I don't even know myself," he said.

"Please tell us," Draco said. Callen could tell that he was begging. Callen sighed. "She is living alone in the woods. She is currently raising her son on her own," he said. Everyone was shocked to hear about a baby. "Only Madam Grace knows the location of the house," he said. They all went to Madam grace at the hospital wing. She agreed to take them.

They apparated to the house. They all went inside to see Beverly sleeping with Scorpius in her arms near the fireplace. Draco quietly made his way to her. He slowly put a hand on her cheek.

Beverly's point of view.

I felt a hand on my cheek. I slowly opened my eyes to see grey eyes. "Draco!" I said quietly in shock. He wasn't the only one. I turned to find the Vales and Malfoys at the doorway. I turned back to Draco. "Why are you here?" I asked. "We were looking for you," he said. "Why?" I asked. "We all messed up sweetie. We disowned you so that you would be safe. Draco broke up with you to protect you," Mother explained. I felt tears falling. Draco wiped my tears away. I saw Draco looking down at his son. "So this is him?" he asked. "Yes. His name is Scorpius. You want to hold him?" I asked. He nodded his head and I gave him our son.

Scorpius was taking his nap. Mother, Father, and Matthias gave me a hug. Mother and Narcissa looked at Scorpius. "He is adorable," Mother said. "Thank you," i said. I told them about his powers showing very early. Mr. Malfoy and father were surprised.

My son and I moved into Draco's home. Draco helped me a lot. We spent a lot of time together.