Chapter 35 : Addormentata

" I'm here. " Tsuna says as he places down the girl on the sofa where Reborn is currently sitting on. Reborn grumbles, and moves out from his place to have more private space for himself.

" Use whatever network you have to search on her, Reborn. You have my permission to use my name and title. " Tsuna says calmly as Reborn quietly types away in his laptop which came out of nowhere.

" .....Do I even have to listen to you, Dame-Tsuna? "
" Don't you dare argue with me during emergencies. Even if you haven't vow your loyalty to me, I could already feel your flames jumping around at the mention of your given name. "
" You owe me again. "
" I owe you almost everything, from my skills to the position I am in now. "

Reborn smirks under his fedora, and turns the laptop to show Tsuna the content on screen. Although there is a lot to absorb, Tsuna quickly scans and analyses the screen with the amber-chocolate eyes of his.

" Well? Seems that I'm not wrong on my primary theory but there is still things I don't understand yet. "
" Even if I already tought you almost everything in the world? "

Tsuna sighed, and point towards one of the info. " This ; could only affect her by digesting it willingly. If she is not forced, then what makes her volunteers to be a puppet? "

" You could always pretend that you never put something suspicious in the victim's daily food. Using your brain a little bit more dosen't harm you. "

But this time the one mocking Tsuna isn't Reborn, but the Xinaore who just woke up. Tsuna turns his head while signaling Reborn to do his usual thing— pointing a gun towards the people they will need to interrogate.

Tsuna starts walking towards the female, then proceeding to sit beside her without any caution ( except the Reborn who is still pointing a gun at her obviously ).

" Its not like we want to harm you. I only request one thing ; answer my questions honestly. " Tsuna states while showing his smile, using his sky harmony factor to calm the girl infront of him.

Xinaore doesn't even react to that. Tsuna approaches her, but she merely stands up and bows towards the classmate which is hiding his true identity. Although still holding a minor grudge towards Tsuna, Xinaore feels more sympathetic towards Tsuna now.

Xinaore—no, she reintroduce herself for the man now known as Vongola Decimo, the newfound godfather of the underworld.

"Signore Sawada," she lightly says, "My real name– you didn't know it due to the mist betrayed. My name is Addorimenta, the head of the Falena Familiga. Pleasure to make your acquaintance. "

She smiles. Even if she is not a Sky flame user ( Tsuna felt the flames inside of her when he is carrying her ), the smile she provides surely doesn't lose to a sky.

" Signorina Addorimenta, no need to be so formal with me. Please, take a seat and let's discuss the current situation— as the heads of our own family. "

Tsuna smiles back. His smile however, is already known for it's own league. "A smile that can even be compared to the blazing sun in space " isn't a tittle to be kid of. Even the Reborn who holding the gun at the female let downs his guard for a second there before snapping himself out of the powerful effect of the sky flames' characteristic : Harmonisation.

" Its okay to just call me with the name Addori, Signore Sawada. "
" Then, you can just call me Tsuna too— stop with the formalities, we are the same age after all. "

The small amount of Tsuna's flame is enough to put the girl infront of him to slowly fall asleep due to the lack of will to fight. Tsuna smiles again, and covers the girl on the couch with a blanket which actually came out of nowhere.

" Reborn, feel free to come with me. I'm cleaning up the mess. Nii-San, please help me take care of Addori. " Tsuna says, already wearing his mittens with Reborn following him.

" .....Truly benefiting of the name Addormentata...." Reborn whispers, and he closes the door behind him.

The sleeping beauty; bella Addormentata.

< Line break >

Yamamoto knocks down the enemy with the back blade of Shigure Kintoki while Lambo just paralyzed another one wanting to ambush him.

"Tempesta, can you hear me?"
"Of course I can, Pioggia. Are you questioning my hearing abilities?"
" Fulmine, can you? "
" Fulmine-sama only wants candy. "

Just as the three are bickering, running footsteps can be heard and Yamamoto reflexively slashes the blade towards the place. The tip stops exactly at the neck of the owner of the footsteps, moving an inch infront will definitely cause death.

" Who is there? "
" Its me, Sole sicario."
" !! "

Yamamoto turns his head around, keeping his killing intent along with his blade. Reborn is standing there, fedora still covers his eyes on purpose.

" Cielo is already cleaning up. As his guardians, you should not let your boss running around to do the work himself. You all need training to be a better guardian for Cielo. "

The three gulps, while rushing towards where Tsuna is, also knocking down some of the enemies on the way there.

The Hibari of course, wants to rest after cleaning up half the amount of the intruders with the behalf of the pineapple. Hibird chirping beside his ears covers up most of the fighting noises and slowly the prefect drifts to sleep.

The floor right below him is the still unconscious pineapple with Chrome dozing off beside him.

< Line break >

" These waves of humans never end. How did the Falena hired so much henchman to fight me? " Tsuna mutters to himself while spreading his sky flames to let the crowd lost their battle spirit.

" Too bad, Vongola Decimo. It's no use. "

A voice says out loud within the chaos. Tsuna search for the source, but it's no use. Tsuna, using his blazing amber orbs to scout the area in air, starts to concentrate his flames into a bullet like state.

A few gun bangs in the distance wiped out a team of assassins aiming for Tsuna. The brunette glances towards the way, and experimentally shoots the flame bullet towards a specific henchman.

In the few seconds later, a quarter of the crowd of henchman disappeared. "Guardians, find the ones wearing a purple hairclip and take care of the field."

Tsuna orders as the four Vongola arrives at the battlefield.

" Still as bossy as ever, Decimo. "
" I'm not bossy. I am a boss ; so shut the fuck up and let me capture you before I decided to toture you. "

{ A/N : Happy Birthday Yamamoto^^ You are the very best sword user in my heart <3 }
< 24/4 edit : updated tittle and dialogue due to spelling error >