Chapter 46 : Regret

" The Falenas."

Tsuna's mention of the name brings instant attention of all attending guardians.

Their eyes shine with interest, yet filled with hatred at the same time. Deep down, all of them wants to get revenge for harming their family members.

" What should we do about them? "

Hayato speaks out, breaking the silence in the room. His expression clearly awaiting for Tsuna's orders to clean out the family once and for all.

Just as Tsuna wants to speak, the door to the meeting room opens with a bang. Out of reflex, everyone darts their vision to the intruder, hands on their weapons.

Byakuran and his guardians burst into the scene. Zakuro yawns, one leg in air while Bluebell slams her fists on the man's head, seemingly screaming about his rudeness infront of Byakuran.

"Yo, Tsu-chan. We have come to join your meeting~"

Torikabuto already settled himself on the ceiling, Daisy standing near the mist. Byakuran sits on the opposite chair to Tsuna's, Kikyo standing behind his boss.

" What are you here for, Gesso? "
" Oh my, how scary. Don't worry, I'm here to provide information on the Falenas'. One of my guardians knows alot on them."

Hayato sits down with a huff, and Tsuna raises an eyebrow on Byakuran's sentence.

" One of your guardians? Who? Also, Torikabuto seem a little bit smaller compared to yesterday? "

Tsuna's hyper intuition makes a sound upon him mentioning Torikabuto. After a few seconds looking at Byakuran's smug face and the hint given, Tsuna gets a better look at the current situation.

" ...do you mean that Torikabuto is from the Falenas?"

Byakuran smile becomes wider. Tsuna stands up and slams his hands on the table, brown eyes fading into the blazing amber. His voice is calm, but his anger slightly slips into his words.

"I need an official explanation."

His mind only thinking on the various possibilities that another Byakuran might continue the plan on world domination even in this brand new timeline that he worked so hard to get.

On another hand, he questions if his friendly relationship with Byakuran is a lie made by another Byakuran all along. So, he decided to ask the man in question.

" Is this a threat to the Vongola, Don Gesso? Depending on your answer, I will take actions against your familiga."

The air between the two bosses becomes heavy upon Tsuna's question. That is until someone speaks in a flat tone, breaking the tension.

" The Gesso have nothing to do with the Falenas'. But I have information of the hierarchy that exists within the Falenas that caused them to act like this."

The sound comes from the ceiling. Tsuna slowly look towards Torikabuto who slowly lands onto the floor.

"Tsu-chan, you still don't belive me after all we have been through? I'm so disappointed right now."

" It's not that I don't belive you, but-"

" You are afraid of my parallel selves taking over, yes? I assure you, we are very obedient after getting restrained by 7³ itself."

The Vongola Decimo touched his ring. Calming down, Tsuna apologised for his behaviour.

" I apologise for my behaviour just now. I'm not asking for your forgiveness, but I hope that we can still maintain our relationship."

No words can explain Tsuna's conflicting feelings. How dare he gets suspicious of his own ally and friend? But he have to. For his family's safety, he have to be wary of every potential threat and danger, even if the enemy his also his friend.

Luckily, Byakuran dosen't seem to mind. He also understands his reason on acting like this. So, as Tsuna sees Byakuran's soft smile, he also smiled back, not knowing another incoming danger that's in the name of Reborn.

A heavy slap behind Tsuna's head is enough to show Reborn's anger. Tsuna gets abruptly dragged out of his seat and forced to kneel infront of Reborn.

" Sawada Tsunayoshi. Have you forgotten everything that I have teached you after getting into a coma? I never knew you can give such a blatant threat to another familiga during a meeting. A clearly worded threat to your most trusted ally even."

Tsuna didn't raise his head and argue back because everything Reborn says is true. Yes, he regretted saying that to Byakuran, but now he feels even down with the scolding.

" You are lucky that Byakuran understands your intention. If you dare repeat the same thing infront of other familigas again, I won't hesitate to end a disgrace to the Vongola with my own hands."

Hayato and Takeshi is about to leave their seats and go comfort their distressed sky, but locked in place with Reborn's stare and posture.

This continued until Tsuna and Byakuran voiced out at the same time.

" I/Tsunayoshi know. But I/he have no choice but to do this. "

" And I think Tsu-chan won't do this infront of other bosses. They are too stupid to understand Tsu-chan's threat!" Byakuran snickered as he popped one marshmallow in his mouth.

Reborn let out a small huff and Tsuna used this chance to return to his seat. After receiving the tutor's glare, Tsuna continues the meeting.

Torikabuto seems unfazed by the things unfolded just now. Makes sense, the mask makes it hard to observe micromovements made by humans.

Wait, humans? Is Torikabuto even a human?

" Tsu-chan, Torikabuto's main body isn't the body. It's the mask."

And then Tsuna shrieks. And he earns another slap to his head. He lifts his hurting head and looks at his guardians that are either looking at him, or didn't make a reaction out of the announcement.

" Is it only me that knows Torikabuto's real body is the mask??"

Mukuro looks like he is about to laugh, Hibari-san is petting Hibird, otherwise all of his guardians except Lambo is looking at Tsuna.

"Kufufu, you are slow on information again, Tsunayoshi."

"....Would the ones here want to hear this lowly servants story? I will talk about everything, from the start until now....."

"Please do. We need any information that we can get."

{A/N : Am back! Exams are hectic. But hey, exams are over, and I can do more updates. Hope you enjoy reading!}