Rescue Plan

Kei's Pov

I arrived shortly at the Leo tribe palace,it took me quite awhile to navigate because of  all the dense trees but thanks to the hoverpad's speed I didn't get in too much trouble. When I arrived  at the gate of their palace,two leo tribe members approached me both pointing their spears at me asking me questions like who I am and  what's my business. I told them that I was invited here tho they still looked at me skeptical. Kali suddenly came outside and told them that I'm with her. The guards were shock and quickly apologized to her and me. I was  surprised to know that she was princess,I have studied a lot about the current Leo tribe status a few months back and didn't see her name or maybe I just missed it. As she led me inside their palace I whispered to her a thank you which she was grateful for and gave me nod.

We entered to what seems to be the throne room.
When I arrived I saw that the valiant's,Rex,Valter,Manus and the DV 7s. They were in the middle of a conversation when I noticed me and greeted.

"Hey" I said raising my hand. "Welcome" Manus said and offered me a seat next to the Dvs. They looked at me confused then rex asked "where are the runningman?" I looked down and looked back at him "About that,I need your help in getting them free" They became more confused so I elaborated "They're in prison" I stated calmly. They had shocked looked on their faces "WHAT!?!" They all yelled except for valter who didn't say anything but had a surprised look.

"How!" Shan asked in a worried voice. "As we were heading outside tree city we noticed a crowd on the center where the statues of the 7 heroes were located,it was destroyed" I paused as I looked at their shocked and confused faces "I know it was a surprise anyways while we were checking the scene,out of nowhere the cops and Detective Frank came and blamed us for the destruction and then he said some more things that I won't tell in detail. Anyway after he finished talking nonsense,he handcuffed us all and arrested us but I escaped and came here so now I need your help" I looked at them serious behind my helmet. As I finished I saw Shan's eye twitch "How dare he! This is the second time!" She shouted but was calmed by Spin and Makhan remembering where they are. "Third actually" I murmured but no one heard it.

"Then we need to act fast before Frank does anything to hurt them" said rema.

"Wait,you didn't get followed here did you? As much as we are now allies with the runningman,this palace is still forbidden by other  Xenos" Kali said sternly. I raised my hands in a defending manner and shook my head "No I made sure I was alone before heading here" I said calmly. She nodded "good"

"Why don't we just break them out of prison and knock every guard in our way!" Paru said with enthusiasm as she stood up raising her arm. Lefnardo who was beside her shook his head and looked at her "Are you nuts? If we do that we'll get captured too. No,what we need a serious full proof plan" he said in his accent while he played the end of his stick. The others including me nodded. Paru,deflated sat back down with a pout and grumbled something "so what's the plan then?" She asked as she crossed her eyes her face still has the same expression.

We we're all silent as we thought of what to do.Shan stood up and was pacing around the room clutching her head I know what she was thinking. Manus didn't seem to mind her pacing as he too was too occupied with his own thoughts. I sat there with my legs folded as I was in a thinking position.Whatever we we're gonna be planning,it has to be fast and we have to hurry.

Meanwhile at Prison

Miyo  woke up groggily as she turned her head from side to side,her head was having a huge headache rigth now,she tried moving her arms but they won't budge. She opened her eyes with a frightened look she looked at her sides and saw that  both of her arms and legs were chained to the wall in a X.