Rescued

Shan's POV

When we arrived at where the runningman were suppose to be held,it was empty and instead we saw black ashes on the wall from could only be an effect of an explosion.There were sparks coming out of where the laser bars used to be same with the panel that was fried.

"What happened here?" Paru asked as she poked her head on cell entrance. I looked ahead and saw faint black ashes on the wall "Lets keep going straight" I said without looking at them and sprinted off the others following close.

We took a sharp turn to the right and ran through the dimly lit blue lights. I quickened my pace only one thought on my mind "I hope they are alright" I know its kind of silly thinking they can't handle this considering all they've been through. They had faced tougher challenges than this but even tho I know what liu and his friends are capable of, I still can't get the feeling of worry inside me. I guess it just comes with being a sister and leader.

"This sure is a dark hallway" I heard Spin say behind me
"And tight too.Rose and makhan are barely able to run with how close these walls are" Lefnardo added. I slightly turned my head to the side and true, Rose and makhan aren't running well
There arms keeps hitting the walls on both sides slowing them down. I smiled and looked back towards the road. I could see faint light ahead on the edge,it looks like we're getting close at the end of the tunnel. I hope rema and kei were able to catch up and locate wherever liu and the others are.

3rd person's POV

"Prepare for trouble!"

The girl figure standing in front of the runningman yelled. The boy was on one knee and his left hand on the ground as support,his head towards them. The girl next to him was standing still with her arms crossed her eyes shining from the moon's light and she seemed to be glaring at them or  glaring at the guards to be exact.

The moon was behind making it hard for the pululus and runningman to see them but their  silhouettes that was glowing by the moon's brightness.

"Pulu!" [Stay back!] The lead pululu shouted pointing his tridon at them, the tridon's tips where sparking tiny blue electricity hinting that it will fire at any moment

"I have no idea what you just said but I suggest you to surrender and free the runningman" said the girl stepping forward stoned faced and released her claws threatening them. The  front line pululu guards were now all pointing their tridons at the two silhouettes blocking them. The girl did a little smirk and with immense speed attacked the pululu in the middle scratching him before the others could advance Kei took his turn to attack and teleported behind the pululu on the right giving him a swift spin kick on the face as the pululu fell on the ground with kei's foot mark on his cheek. Rema grabbed the sides of left pululu's body and flipped him atop of the middle pululu. The other guards behind the running man were about to fire but before their blasts formed, Kei gave them a cross glance
and quickly summoned four clones and said clones immediately teleported behind the guards and side kicked them mid air knocking them out cold as the blasts from the guards weapons fired in different directions.

Not long after, Kei's  clones went over behind the runningman and cut the blue energy strings of the handcuffs.

It happened so fast and the runningman were stood still after the cuffs were off them mouths open "uhh guys...your free" rema drawled. They looked at rema at first with big smiles but they turned to confusion and weirded once they saw her...getup.

"Uhhh rema? Why..." miyo scratched her head and pointed at rema's suit. Rema blinked and her mouth turned into a o as she realized what she meant and looked down at herself.

"Ah-o-oh this- its just part of our plan of saving you" she laughed.

They all looked at her with blank stares until they heard a yell from behind them