Morning *Smut*

You sleepily open your eyes and see the sky exploding with colors as the sun rises. Vi isnt in bed with you and your hear water running in the bathroom. The water stops and you hear the door open up. She steps put with nothing but a towel. You quickly look away and you hear her laugh.

V: It's fine, we've been on this journey together for weeks now. Plus I know you seen me in the lake while I was bathing in the lake a few weeks back.

You blush and rub the back of your neck turning around to face her. Shes still laughing lightely and she walks over to you. She runs a finger up your arm to your cheeks and pulls you in roughly for a kiss. You kiss back but this time more forcefully than usual. Your tongues roll around in each other's mouthes. She pulls away hands on the back of your neck still panting from the kiss.

V: I-i dont want you to be alone.

Y/n: Im not alone because I have you.

The towel falls off of Vi revealing her perfect shape. Her neatly sculpted abs and perfectly sized breasts. She puts a finger up to her mouth and blushes. You lean back in to kiss her and as your kissing she grabs your hand and guides it to her boob.

V: Squeeze lightly than start neading.

You lightly squeeze and she continues to kiss you. You begins to speed up and need her boobs like dough. She moans lightly and throws her head back. You lightly kiss her neck and you feel your member begin to get rigid. You can feel her vagina begin to secrete a warm sticky fluid. You stand up from the bed and pull your pants down. Your member springs out at attention and Vi stares at it.

She crawls to the edge of the bed where your standing at. She reaches out and touches the tip of it. She puts her hand on it and slowly strokes it. She puts her tongue on the head of it and slowly licks it. You gasp at the feeling of her tongue running over the nerves in your penis.

V: So we gonna do it now or....

Y/n: I mean well yeah, were this far no point in turning back.

Vi lays down on her back and spreads her legs open. You crawl over to her and get on top of her. She grabs it and runs the head of it up and down her slit. She slides it only a bit of the head and grips your hand.

Y/n: Just tell me when your ready.

Vi breathes in and out slowly and grips your hand even tighter. She nods her head and you push in to her. You slide in with no resistance and than are blocked.

V: Your getting ready to break my hymen so be careful ok?

Y/n: Yeah just tell me if you want me to stop ok?

You push a bit harder and feel it break. She hisses in pain and she closes her eyes. You stop and for her to tell you to keep going. She lays there for a few seconds breathing in and out.

V: O-ok keep going.

You begin to thrust and feel how tight she is. She begins to breath heavily and she wraps her arms around your back. Her breathing intensifies and she begins to moan. You kiss her and your tongues wriggle in each other's mouth as you speed up your thrusting.

V: O-oh shit! It feels so good~

The bed creaks as your thrusting hits its max. Vi slams her hands onto the bedsheets and violently claws at the bedsheets. Her black hair is spread all over the bed, and some runs over her shoulder and sticking onto her sweat covered boobs. Your paces slows as you feel your climax approaching.

Y/n: Im about to cum Vi.

V: Pull out of me.

You pull out of Vi and she quickly begins to stroke your hard penis. You finger her vagina and groan as you squirt your cum all over her stomach and chest. You keep fingering her and feel as her muscles tighten around your fingers. She lets out a scream of pleasure and she squirts her fluid out all over your fingers, getting some of the bed wet in the process.

You slowly pull your finger out from her and you lick your fingers clear of the fluids. She licks your cum off her fingers and you kiss her after shes done. Vi gets up and the both of you head to the shower.

V: Guess we can go for round two while were in there. What do you say?

Y/n: Dont have to ask me twice.

------------------------------------------------------------

What did you guys think about this chapter? Was the smut good? If you wanna see anything in later chapters just tell me in the comments. Ill be trying to get into a everyday upload schedule agian ive just been very busy as of lately. Thank you all for reading and I'll update again soon.