A little bit of hope (smut)

*With Vi*
(Masturbation no sex in this chapter.)

Vi begisn to put a natural painkiller on the girls cut and she winces at first as she touches the wound.

V: Ok hold on its just gonna hurt for a few seconds ok Jade?

J: Ok.

The pain begins to subside from the cut on her leg and Vi begins to disinfect the cut. She gets the stuff together to sew it up and she hears a voice in her head. Its sound like Y/n but It can't be shes probably just hallucinating she thinks to herself. She pushes the thought out of her head and continues on with her work.

V: So Jade where are you from?

J: My mom and dad and me used to live in Retail Row until the monsters attacked us. Mommy and Daddy died so I could have time to run. Than I ran close to Misty Meadows and got cornered until the nice man out there helped me.

V: How old are you?

Jade counts on her fingers and holds up 9 and smiles at Vi. Vi is almost finished sewing up the wound and Jade is singing a song. When Jade begins to ask her questions.

J: How old are you?

V: Im 19.

J: Where are you from?

V: Im from an island far close to here.

J: Wheres your family at?

Vi sits in processes the question. Not sure how to tell her how her family died. How Kondor killed the fox clan. She decides not to tell her as to not scare her.

V: Well I lost my family to. To bad guys to. But I found a new family with Fade, Catalyst, Drift, Swift, and....

Vi trails off just before mentioning Y/n. Jade taps her shoulder and looks at her.

V: And Y/n.

J: Whos that? I havent seen him around here.

V: Well hes my boyfreind. Perfect Shadow took him a few days ago.

Vi finishes up the stitches and applies a bandage over them. Jade moves her leg from side to side and laughs. Jade hugs Vi and then walks out of the tent and hollers out for Kondor.

Vi sits on the floor of the tent and puts the sewing equipment away when she hears Y/n's voice again.

Y/n: Hey Vi can you hear me?

V: Yes, Yes I can!

Y/n: Ok good. Now listen carefully now ok? I'm going to be getting out of here in a few days. But Perfect Shadow is gonna be moving his base to Lazy Lake.

V: Ok, I'll tell the group that!

Y/n: I only have a few more seconds that I can talk to you so just know that I love you.

V: I love you to.

Y/n's voice fades from her mind and she feels hopeful for the first time in days. She walks out of the medical tent and over to Fade.

V: Y/n's gonna be back soon.

F: How do you know that?

V: He told me.

Fade a perplexed look on his face and he stares at Vi like shes lost her mind.

V: He also said that Perfect Shadow is going to be moving his base to Lazy Lake.

F: Ok I'll go tell the group.

Fade runs off toward the main part of the camp and Vi tries to concentrate to talk to him but nothing happens. She lets out a sigh of dissapointment. She walks back to her tent and closes it. She strips down to her thong and bra and lays down on the floor of the tent.

She reaches into her bag and pulls out a picture of Y/n. She puts her hand down her thong and rubs her finger in a circle around her clit. She softly moans and sets the picture down in seeing distance as she uses her other hand to softly pinch and twirl her nipple.

She slips her her finger inside of her dripping core and adds another one for good measure. She moans queitly as to not wake up anyone of the sleeping survivors near her tent. She pumps the two fingers in and out imagining Y/n was in the tent with her, making love love with her.

V: O-oh shit~

She cups her hand over her mouth as she removes her fingers and rubs her clit rapidly. She stops herself from nearly screaming as she squirts all over the floor of the tent. She removes her hand and lets out a sigh of pleasure.

She pulls her underwear up and puts her bra back in place. She sets the picture of Y/n by her pillow and lets the sound of crickets lure her to sleep.