Chapter 6: You Will Not Touch My Mother Again Or I Will Show You What Mad Is!

Erik's Point Of View
I saw my sister coming back but only to see that she was not alone but with our father, Bjorn Ironside. I knew that this was going to mess with Mother more then hearing the news of his wedding from last year, but at least Siggy looks happy.

He stopped right beside me while Siggy kept going saying that she was going home to tell Mother that Grandfather Ragnar was back in England with Ivar The Boneless.

"Why are you here Father?" I asked him as he was getting off his horse.

"I came here to see your brothers, sisters and mother." He told me and I knew that if he was including Mother then that can only mean that he wants her back and I think that she would go back to him but if he cheated in her again then she would break, and it would be very hard to fix her after being broken by my father not only once but twice.

"No you are not aloud to come here while you have a wife back in Kattegat and mess with mother who still isn't over you from Ten years ago and she should be seeing the way that you treated her, you cheated on her and it broke her and to think that she actually missed you when you where away raiding only for you to be fucking other women while you had a wife at home who was looking after your children!" I yelled at him because fuck him and if he thinks that I'm letting him come back just to push mother into leaving him again.

"I don't have a wife back in Kattegat seeing as we are not married anymore and I know that me being here is going to mess with things but Erik I love your mother and my children. Not even the Gods themselves would be able to keep me from getting to you all. And everyday since you left I've regretted cheating on Torvi more then you will ever know my son, so I promise you that I will not be cheating on your mother like I have done in the past if she takes me back one day." My father told me before Siggy came back this time with Mother with her only for father to walk straight over to our mother.

Torvi's Point Of View
When Siggy came and got me telling me that her father came back with her and was asking a lot of questions about my love life it shocked me to say the least but when I finally saw him again it was like I was 15 and first meeting the man they called Bjorn Ironside. I couldn't more or breathe it was like I was waiting for him to do something I just wasn't sure what. Till he started walking towards me only stopping just in front of me he leaned down while I leaned up and then our lips met for the first time in ten years it felt like I was home.

 Till he started walking towards me only stopping just in front of me he leaned down while I leaned up and then our lips met for the first time in ten years it felt like I was home

"I'm never going to hurt you again." Bjorn said with his forehead resting against mine and then it hit me like a tone of bricks his hurt me before what's stopping him from doing it again.

"I was a young idiot who didn't realise that he had everything he could ever want right in front of him till it was gone and I knew that I had to let you go, so I did but I'm never doing that again Torvi because you are my forever and ever." He said and I knew that I must of said it out aloud or his just that good that he can read my mind.

"Who are you and why are your hands on my wife!" Earl Jarl Borg yelled across the whole village and then all of a sudden all eyes where on Bjorn, Jarl and I, fuck.

"One I'm not your wife and two it is none of your business Jarl." I said and I could see Erik was sharping his axe watching the whole thin unfold while soon all of my children where standing off to the sides watching their mother, father and the creepy Earl talking.

"Who are you?" Bjorn asked, looking at the Earl.

"I'm Earl Jarl Borg and who are you?" He asked Bjorn taking a step closer to the two of us and as he did that Erik, Guthrum and Siggy all took a step forward too.

"I'm Bjorn Ironside." Bjorn told Jarl who just laughed before saying.

"Your not Bjorn Ironside theirs no way in hell that a Prince like yourself would have such an interest in a simple village woman like Torvi who has children to another man." And now it was Bjorn's turn to laugh before he started off with telling the whole town that I was a Princess that's just what I needed.

"Well you see Torvi is the only daughter of King Harald Fine Hair, and her children that your so quick to judge well there my children. Erik, Guthrum, Siggy, Hali, Asa and Ragnar all have royal blood." But before anything else could happen Jarl grabbed me when I wasn't paying attention and put his blade to my throat pushing down hard enough that it drew blood.

"You know that I'm a mad man or well that's just what everybody calls me anyway." Jarl said and I could see my children and Bjorn becoming more and more tense as time went on only for Erik to walk behind Jarl and put his axe at his throat before yelling,

"YOU WILL NOT TOUCH MY MOTHER AGAIN  OR I WILL SHOW YOU WHAT MAD IS!" Jarl let me go and the first thing that I did was grab Bjorn's sword from him and cut Earl Jarl Borg's dick off in front of the whole village then once his dick was off I cut his throat, only for Erik to start chanting,

"Earl Torvi, Earl Torvi!" Over and over again till soon the whole village was chanting along with him including Bjorn who was now standing with our six children and smirking at me.