Chapter 17

(WARNING; some sexual activity, gore, smoking, drugs, strong language, weapon use.)

{ December 15th, 1987}

Henry's eyes flashed open, re-seeing that terrifying dream he had. He took big breaths at a time. In... and ...Out. Henry got up slowly, groaning. He approached his hand near his phone, picking it up off the bed side table.

"These weeks can't get any worst." He said to himself. Work hasn't been the best for these pass few months now. Corporate hasn't been great either. Harry had so called "out-done" himself just for working another persons shift.

What a Stupid Ignorant Person.

Henry puts down his phone, as he lays his head back down on a comfy memory foam pillow.
His thoughts about a special person, of course.
William Oliver Afton..

Henry just cried almost every single night, having bad anxiety and cold blood rushing through his vangs. He pants, having another horrible panic attack.
He's been to the doctor about this and token every medication he had needed, but anything still had gotten worse since that day William had left him. Clara and Rosie still helped. He can't live without those two beautiful women he thought to himself. He is still looking for Afton.. Never giving up what so ever. Henry also has... "Dirty Thoughts" spinning through is head about that man.

Henry felt something hard, as his stomach tightens firmly. His heavy breaths starts to escape his mouth, letting the tongue pour out more salvia then before other days. The short man felt his pupils getting way heavy, as him shaking and feeling a little warm inside. He smelled something... That sent was very strong. Oh so strong that he sticked out his tongue, knowing he was going to lose his mind any minute.

Even depression could make the man horny. Not every day, but just about. He slept with his trousers on, along with a black shirt. Down below, those trousers were moving itself. His member has gotten bigger..puberty wouldn't make it stop growing for good for a full grown man. His hand shook, trying to make it to the very twitching member of his trousers. He let out a muffled moan, pulling everything all down, not even making a first slow move for himself. He licked his lips to make them moist with drool. He was becoming needy as his boxers were brought down, and the nakedness made his mind go crazy once it comes to realizing the messy, situation.

The man began, stroking softy at the tip, wanting to cum so badly at the first warming touch. Henry let out little deep moans. Mmm. It felt so big, so amazing, so huge, full, good feeling. William has got to ride this train. God, this owner has so many things on his mind. Not wanting to stop, Ever. Thoughts were just thoughts. Naughty thoughts just never go away for anyone. Ever.

Oh..Fuck William.

Henry thought thinking in his mind. He pictured a very dark room with red lights, fucking the guts out of William. Cream pie every big thought of it. Some pre-cum approached the big tip hole. Stroking a lot more with pleasure coming ahead, his over sized balls twitching, slapping up and down making Henry lose his mind over William.

No fucking one will ever touch him. Absolutely no one. Henry wasn't that type of mean person or too overprotective, but he wanted William so bad then his heart could really imagine. God. William~
Henry was almost there for his better, most good release then ever. He now started to stroke faster. Oh god he was fucking close. Wet, hot, sperm, cum, more stroking, jiggling balls, making the sweet slapping hand job for his greedy cock, it was everything he wanted only William to have.

Oh...F-Fuck-

And just that, Henry releases his huge cum flow loads. Panting filled the room once again, sweat taking up most of the whole body. He felt a little dizzy as the shorter man layed his head down on the soft pillow. Just in minutes, as his weakness flows through his flesh and blood, the eyes went out like a light.