Part 23- Cherry 🍒

Aug 10, 2020

Tom's POV

I woke up to see my beautiful boyfriend sleeping, I kissed his forehead and heard my phone ring, It was Joe Russo.

"Hey Joe" I said with my morning voice

"Hey Tom, We have a favor, Can you be the lead role for this movie that we'll be making?"

He explained that the movie will be called cherry, he said when everything is settled we will go to Washington D.C to shoot on the First day of September.
I said that I will do it, and dropped the call.

"Good morning Tommy, who were you talking on the phone?" Y/N said with his raspy morning voice

"It was Joe, He said that he wanted me to star in this movie called Cherry"

"Babe, That's great! When are you going to start shooting?"

"The first day of September"

"Nice we have time to make my new single" He said

"oooooh, another one?"

"Yes, They loved the last one, so why not make another one for them"

"That sounds like a great idea"

Y/N's POV

Me and Tom spent an hour trying to write and make the song, and we finished it.

"Love, This song we'll be amazing"

"I know it sounds sooooo good"

"ok imma get up, and make us some tea"

"oh love no, stay here and get rest. You helped with my song, so I'll do you some tea"

"Thank you love"

I got Tom some tea and discussed what was going to happen when he shoots cherry. Me and Tom decided that I will go back to L.A. to fix my new single, and He will stay in London to spend time with his family and Tessa.

"Love, are you sure you don't want to come with me to L.A.?"

"Love, I want to but Tessa will be sad here, and I want to spend more time with my family."

"Ok fine love, but you have to be ok with the person who's going to be in the music video"

"Ok love. I will try to be not jealous with the person who's going to be in the music video. Is that fine love?"

"Yes. It is fine, I love you babe"

"Love you too"

Then I remembered that they were releasing the trailer for our movie today.

"Holy Fucking Shit!" I said

"What is it, love!?"

"Babe, they're going to release the movie trailer today!"

"Oh love, let's watch it then"

We watched the trailer and loved it so much.

"Love the movie will be amazing" I said

"Yeah it will be, it has amazing actors and actresses. How are they not gonna love this movie?"

"Wait love I'm just going to call some people"

"Ok love"

I decided to call Millie and Ariana

"GIRLS" I said

"What?" Millie asked

"THE TRAILER IS SO GOOD" I said

"You damn right it is" Ariana said

"I loved it so much" Millie said

"Same" I said

"Um Mister Y/N, nice song with Tom" Ariana said

"Thanks, ari"

"Yeah, I loved the E.P so much it just makes me cry"

"Millie, I have a question?l I asked

"Yeah, sure what is it?" Millie said

"Are you and Lois dating?"

"No, we're not. We're just friends"

"Oh Just wanted to ask that, How about you Ari, what have you been working on?"

"Bitches positions come out next year"

"YESSSSS" Millies said

"I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED, BITCH I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH"

"ME TOOOO" Ariana said

"SAMEE" Millie said

We talked more about things and ended the call. I packed my things, so I can get ready to go to L.A. Me and Tom watched some Netflix and slept.