Old Brown Meets Karen & Boo

One sunny day in Lake District, the thirty seven-year-old woman and her two-year-old daughter went outside their house called the bungalow. The woman wears her star white briefs, white cotton sensation spaghetti top undershirt, Dora the Explorer graphic t-shirt dress with a picture of Dora with her bicycle on the white background and burnt orange cropped trousers with two of her pink/scuba blue trainer liner socks and white trainer on her feet and one of her 20-pcs elastic hair bands no metal black tied on to her ponytail. She has a peach skin, blonde hair in a ponytail and blue eyes. Her name is Karen Bennett. And she's a vet to the animals who live in Lake District. Her daughter's name is Boo Bennett. And she has a peach skin, thick auburn hair and brown eyes. She's 2ft 0.5in (62.2 cm).

She wears her Dora the Explorer pink official licensed underwear set, green Dora & Boots 'explore' tunic set and fuchsia headband with two of her Dora the Explorer rolltop light pink with white flowers socks and white/pink trainers on her feet. Her Dora the Explorer white/pink trainers has Dora, flowers and butterflies printed on each side with this flower child is fabulosa! written on them and Dora written on the straps. She wants to be a vet like her mummy when she grows up. Karen has a husband and Boo has a daddy. But he passed away. His name was Harry Bennett. He was a builder. He built that house. Of course Boo is already potty trained and moved to a big girl bed six months ago before Harry died of a terminal illness.  She's scared of thunder, mice and rats.

Karen proudly watch Boo playing with her Dora the Explorer playground ball. Karen is sitting on one of the chairs of the 8 seater dining set her lemonade. Even though Harry died, Karen still raise her daughter with love and careness. Boo continued playing when suddenly she heard a branch breaking and a animal hooting in pain. She ran to Karen who had just finished her lemonade. "Mummy." She said. "What's wrong, darling." Karen asked Boo. "Animal twouble." Boo said. A hoot in pain is heard. "You're right, Boo." Karen said. She went through the gate. She looked around and see a tree with a broken branch with a animal stuck in the branch. Karen walked to the tree. She see a animal. "Aww! It's only an owl." Karen said. The owl startled when he sees Karen and tried to get his right wing out of the branch.

"It's okay. I'm not going to hurt you." Karen said. Of course Karen and Boo have the ability to talk to the animals. Karen gently move the branch out of the owl's right wing. "Ow!" The owl exclaimed in pain. "Oh. Looks like you've got a scrape on your wing. But don't worry I'll fix your wing." Karen said. "Okay." The owl said. "My name is Karen. What's your name?" Karen said. "Old Brown." The owl said. Of course the owl's name is Old Brown. He's a brown owl. He has a beak, brown feathers and brown eyes. Karen and Old Brown enter the house with Boo followed them. Karen grabbed her keys to her office. She and Old Brown walked outside Karen's office while Boo went to her bedroom. Karen turned the key on her polished chrome patternsin lock door handle which located on the left hand side when entering her office and the right hand side when leaving.

She opened one of the ten doors, cambridge internal door primed. They lead to the hallway when leaving the rooms, hallway cupboard, living room, bathroom, dining room/kitchen, Boo's bedroom and wardrobe and Karen's bedroom, wardrobe and office. Karen turned the light on by switching one of the light switch single 1 gang polished chrome classic - white insert - metal rocker switches - 10A 1 gang 2 way. Karen and Old Brown entered Karen's office. Of course, Karen has her personalised office sign - custom home office plaque that says Karen's Office attached to the door. Karen and Old Brown walked on Karen's office floor, traffic red hygienic epoxy floor paint. Karen gently placed the injured bird down on her veterinary examination table.

"I'll be right back." Karen said as she went to the other room to get changed. Meanwhile, Boo opened her bedroom door to her room which located between her playroom and the bathroom. She walked in her bedroom where she sleeps every night. She has two doors, two windows and one window with a window seat that's located across from her white matt Smyk SM-22 bedside table, Dora the Explorer floor rug and Dora the Explorer toddler bed that has Dora, Boots and Baby Blue Bird with bushes, grass, flowers and blue sky stick on the back and Map and Backpack, who winks, in yellow background with flowers on the front which located across from her window and window seat. She has her walls painted to look like Dora the Explorer's bedroom with Dora and Boots 3d deco light on the wall.