Old Brown's Going Home

The next morning, Boo woke up before Old Brown. She yawned and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. She turned to see Old Brown who's still sleeping. She put one chubby little finger close to him to make sure he's still asleep. But as she's about to tickle Old Brown, he woke up. He playfully grabbed her arm with his left wing and began to tickle her. Boo giggled. He minded his right wing. Of course, Old Brown's feathers tickle. "Think you can tickle me and get away with it, do ya?" Old Brown said as he continued tickling Boo. Boo continued giggling. Just then, Karen came in to Boo's room. She walked to Boo's bed. Karen wears her star white briefs, white cotton sensation spaghetti top undershirt, Dora the Explorer graphic t-shirt dress and emerald green cropped trousers.

She also wear two of her pink/scuba blue trainer liner socks and white trainer on her feet and one of her 20-pcs elastic hair bands no metal black tied on to her ponytail. Her Dora the Explorer graphic t-shirt has a picture of Dora with a star on the pink background. Karen see Old Brown tickling Boo. "I hear somebody's woken up." Karen said as she turned Boo's Dora the Explorer Dora and Boots 3D deco light off. "Boo is. And she's trying to tickle me." Old Brown said. "You must be ticklish, Old Brown." Karen said as she tickle Old Brown. The owl laughed. "I can see your wing is better." Karen said as she walked to Boo's bedroom window. "Thank you, Karen." Old Brown said as Karen open Boo's curtains and hooked the tie-backs on to two of her four chrome teardrop hooks.

"That's alright, Old Brown." Karen said as she walked to Boo's other window. "First, let's have our breakfast, get Boo dressed, we'll come to my office and then we'll test your wings. Shall we?" She said as she open Boo's other curtains, hooked the tie-backs on to two of her four chrome teardrop hooks and walked back to Boo's bed. "Okay." Old Brown said. Karen picked her Dora the Explorer pink/blue velcro slippers up. Boo put them on her feet and climbed out of her bed. Karen gently picked Old Brown up and carried him outside the bathroom with Boo followed them. Boo got in the bathroom. She go potty. Then after she wiped her bottom like she always does. She washed her hands with soap, rinse and dried her hands. After she's done, she came out of the bathroom.

Then she, Old Brown and Karen went in to the dining room/kitchen. They have their breakfast. After breakfast, Boo went in to the bathroom while Karen and Old Brown wait. Boo got in the bathroom. She go potty. And then she cleaned her teeth, washed her face and dried her face. After she dried her face, Boo unlocked the bathroom door and got out of the bathroom. Then she, Old Brown and Karen went in to Boo's room. Karen took Boo's Dora the Explorer fuchsia official licensed underwear set, orange polka dot Dora tunic & leggings and two of her rolltop light pink with white flowers socks and trainers from her white matt Smyk SM-02 chest of drawers and white matt Smyk SM-22 bedside table, wardrobe and the floor. She laid her clothes on her Dora the Explorer upholstered chair.

Boo walked behind her Dora the Explorer 6-feet tall double sided Dora and friends canvas room divider. Boo came out. She wears her Dora the Explorer fuchsia official licensed underwear set, orange polka dot Dora tunic & leggings with two of her rolltop light pink with white flowers socks and white/pink trainers on her feet. She strapped her Dora the Explorer white/pink trainers after she put them on her feet. Then she walked to her Dora the Explorer pink vanity and stool set. Boo sat on her stool, took two of her Dora the Explorer orange heart shaped ponytail holders off her pigtails, brush her hair and combed her fringe. She put her Dora the Explorer fuchsia headband on. After Boo got dressed, she put her Dora the Explorer pink animals coat-style pyjamas in her Dora the Explorer pop up room tidy.

Then she, Old Brown and Karen leave Boo's room. They went in to Karen's office. Karen placed Old Brown on the veterinary examination table as Boo climbed on her white toddler step stool, tot tower, adjustable step stool that Harry built. "I'll be right back." Karen said as she went in to the other room to get changed. She came back. She got changed in to her green 04stripe/white fine stripe tunic, navy straight-leg trousers and black crocs at work™ flat. She's carrying her bandage scissors stainless, 14.5cm. She began to cut Old Brown's bandage. When she took the bandage off, the scrape is gone. "Scwape gone." Boo said excitedly. "That's right, Boo." Karen said. "And my wing is all better." Old Brown said as he tickle Boo. The little girl giggled. "After I got changed, we'll go outside and test your wings. Shall we?" Karen said.