Old Brown Plays With Boo

Boo draw and colour a picture of herself and Old Brown. She wants to make her new friend's right wing all better. After she's finished, she shows her picture to Old Brown. "That's very nice, Boo." Old Brown said as he gently take her picture with his left wing and looked at it. "For you." Boo said. "For me?" Old Brown said. Boo nodded. "Oh. Thank you, Boo. I love it." Old Brown said as he gently put the picture down and he and Boo hug. Boo's being careful with his right wing. As she continued hugging the owl, Boo can feel Old Brown's feathers touching her. His feathers does feel soft, warm and fluffy. This is the first time Boo has been hugged by Old Brown. He can feel her relaxing. One of Old Brown's hugs does feel nice and relaxing. Old Brown gently nuzzled Boo's cheek. He gently caressed her hair with his left wing.

"Boo. What a cute name for a little girl like her. And her headband is so cute. Her clothes looked so cute on her." Old Brown thought as he continued hugging Boo. "You can pet my feathers if you want, Boo. I won't mind." Old Brown said as he continued hugging Boo. The little girl petted Old Brown's back feathers as she continued hugging the owl. Boo can hear Old Brown sighing contentedly. Boo can feel his feathers touching between her chubby little fingers. Then after that, they're going to the play area where Boo likes to play with her toys. Boo and Old Brown began playing with blocks from Boo's Dora the Explorer building blocks. "Where you from, Old Brown?" Boo asked Old Brown as they continued playing with blocks. "Owl Island." Old Brown said. Boo hasn't heard of Owl Island before.

"What Owl Island?" She asked. "It's where I live. It's full of trees and hazelnuts. You ever been there before?" Old Brown said. Boo hasn't been there before. As they continued playing, Boo felt like she needs to go to the bathroom. "C'mon, Boo. Let's go to the bathroom." Old Brown said. Old Brown and Boo walked to the bathroom. They went outside the bathroom. "I'll wait here and guard the door. Okay?" Old Brown said. "Okay." Boo said. She turned the polished chrome patternsin bathroom door handle which located on the left hand side when entering the bathroom and the right hand side when leaving. She opened the bathroom door, walked inside the bathroom, closed the door and locked the door which located next to the marbella 8mm walk in shower enclosure - easy clean glass wet room.

Boo walked on the floor, quickstep impressive classic oak beige, to the orchard modern close coupled toilet and seat which located on the left side of the square edge single ended bath. The Dora the Explorer inflatable bath bumper & tub tread set are attached to the bathtub. The Dora the Explorer faucet cover, blue cover the faucet. She climbed on her Dora the Explorer step stool. The bathroom wall is painted blue with colourful fish with seaweeds on it and has everything. Old Brown wait outside of the bathroom while Boo does her business. Old Brown wouldn't mind waiting. Boo pulled down her Dora the Explorer colourful leggings and pink underwear. She got on her Dora the Explorer soft potty just in time. Boo has her Dora the Explorer purple Dora potty set in the bathroom.

While Old Brown waited patiently, Boo hummed cheerfully. Old Brown heard the sound from the bathroom. Boo is still sitting on her Dora the Explorer soft potty that's on the toilet seat. Old Brown can hear the sound of a toilet roll. Boo is cleaning her bottom. Boo pulled up her Dora the Explorer pink underwear and colourful leggings. Old Brown heard the flushing sound from the bathroom. Boo climbed down her Dora the Explorer step stool. She picked her Dora the Explorer step stool up and walked across to the 1000mm free-standing single vanity which located on the right side of the bathtub. Old Brown heard footsteps. Boo put down and climbed up on her Dora the Explorer step stool. She washed her hands with soap. The soap she used is her Dora the Explorer foaming hand soap.

Old Brown can hear the water running. Still humming cheerfully, Boo washed her hands. She uses some soap. She rinses her hands. She dried her hands with her Dora the Explorer floral purple embroidered hand towel and turned the water off. Boo climbed down her Dora the Explorer step stool. She walked to the door. She unlocked the door, opened the door and walked out of the bathroom. Old Brown is still there. "Are you done?" He asked. Boo nodded. She went out of the bathroom just in time. Because it's lunchtime. Karen came to the hallway to get Boo and Old Brown. Karen has got changed back in to her Dora the Explorer graphic t-shirt dress and burnt orange cropped trousers. She now wore two of her Gabor riband 44164. 10 fuchsia nubuck on her feet.

She only wear her pink/scuba blue trainer liner socks and white trainer when she's outside and Gabor riband 44164. 10 fuchsia nubuck when she's inside. "It's lunchtime, guys." Karen said as she picked Old Brown up. Karen carried Old Brown to the dining room/kitchen with Boo followed them. They got in the dining room/kitchen. The dining room/kitchen has a sula wallpaper pasted on the entire wall and everything. They walked on the dining room/kitchen floor, quickstep exquisa collection, to the brown/white mcmahon dining set with 8 chairs. Boo's flashbulb fuchsia soft booster seat is on one of them. Karen gently placed Old Brown on stack of books on the chair so he can reach his food. She gently picked Boo up, placed her in her flashbulb fuchsia soft booster seat and pushed the chair in.

She put her Dora the Explorer crumbcatcher bib on around Boo's neck. Boo have sat on her flashbulb fuchsia soft booster seat since she was one year old. Old Brown is sitting next to her. Karen went back through the doorway to the kitchen to prepare her, Boo and Old Brown's lunch. Boo is having apple, cheddar and peanut butter sandwiches, Old Brown is having hazelnuts and Karen is having vegetable grits. Karen put apple, cheddar and peanut butter sandwiches on a plate of Boo's Dora the Explorer 3 pc mealtime set plate, bowl, tumbler and poured some juice on her tumbler. Karen came with their lunch and juice on the tray. "And did you two have fun today?" She asked Boo and Old Brown as she served their lunch and put Boo's tumbler next to her plate of food.

"Boo drew me a picture, Karen." Old Brown said as he gently rubbed Boo's arm that rest on the table. "She did?" Karen said as she served Old Brown hazelnuts, his favourite. "Yes. I think she made my wing all better." Old Brown said as Boo eat her lunch. "And she drew you a picture to make your wing all better?" Karen said. "Yes. But it's like you said, my wing is going to take 3 days to heal." Old Brown said as he and Boo continued eating. After Boo finished drinking her juice, Karen took Boo's Dora the explorer crumbcatcher bib off her neck and got her out of her flashbulb fuchsia soft booster seat. Old Brown lets Karen check his right wing and change the dressing while Boo went to her playroom. After Karen's done changing Old Brown's bandage, she took Old Brown to Boo's playroom.

While Old Brown plays with Boo, Karen gets rid of the tree branch that has scraped Old Brown's right wing. Old Brown couldn't fly until his right wing is healed. Boo and Old Brown continue playing in Boo's playroom. Then it's dinnertime and Karen came to Boo's playroom. "It's dinnertime, guys." She said as she picked Old Brown up. They walked in the hallway to the dining room/kitchen with Boo followed them. Of course, the kitchen has a cooker, toaster, kettle, fridge, oven, microwave, utensils and cutlery. Karen opened the door. She gently placed Old Brown on stack of books. She placed the kid on her flashbulb fuchsia soft booster seat, pushed the chair in and put Boo's Dora the explorer crumbcatcher bib on around Boo's neck. Karen has Boo's Dora the Explorer 3 piece dinnerware set ready.

She put her dinner on her plate and juice on her cup. Boo is having yogurt, granola, and berries to eat and some juice to drink, Karen is having lemony pea spaghetti and some juice and Old Brown is having fish. Karen serve their dinner and place Boo's plate on her Dora the Explorer 2 personalised place mat. Karen, Boo and Old Brown began eating their dinner. "Oh. Old Brown, I forgot to ask you. Where are you from?" Karen said as they continued eating. "Owl Island." Old Brown said. "Owl Island?" Karen said. Old Brown nodded. "Whoa! What's it like?" Karen asked. Old Brown told Karen the same thing he told Boo about Owl Island. Karen and Boo drank their juice. Karen told Old Brown that soon after they watch Dora the Explorer, it's Boo's bathtime. "Well, my feathers could do a nice cleaning up." Old Brown said.

"Okay, Old Brown." Karen said. After dinner, Karen closed the curtains including two of Boo's Dora the Explorer drapes brilliant stars window curtains and Dora painted flowers 63-inch coordinating drape. Then after Karen closed the curtains, she, Old Brown and Boo are going to watch Dora the Explorer. Karen and Boo have the Dora the Explorer DVDs.