Bath Time

The trio went in to the living room. Karen turned the light by switching one of the light switch single 1 gang polished chrome classic - white insert - metal rocker switches - 10A 1 gang 2 way. The living room has tranquil copper wallpaper pasted on the entire wall and everything. Karen, Old Brown and Boo walked on the living room floor, quickstep impressive ultra sawcut oak beige, to one of the black recliner sofa leather bonded reclining sofa suite sofas chair (1 seater + 2 seatery + 3 seater sofa), the three seater sofa which located across from the tv. Karen placed Boo and Old Brown on the three seater sofa. She turned the radiator on that keep the rooms warm except Boo's room that doesn't have a radiator. Her bedroom only has a space heater. It kept in the hallway cupboard with a bag of Boo's beanbag balls.

It also kept the cupboard in case her beanbag needs a refill. Karen, Old Brown and Boo sat on the three seater sofa. The episode from Dora the Explorer: Undercover Dora DVD, Super Spies, is starting. Old Brown hasn't watched Dora the Explorer before. Boo petted Old Brown's head feathers as he cuddling in to her. They watched the episode all the way to the end. Then it's bathtime for Boo. Karen went in to Boo's bedroom while Old Brown play with Boo. She took Boo's Dora the Explorer pink princess Dora robe and pink princess Dora plush slipper up from the fourth peg of her Dora the Explorer peg hook coat hanger and floor. Then she took her Dora the Explorer long sleeve Dora pyjamas and pink/blue velcro slippers from her white matt Smyk SM-02 chest of drawers and the floor where her Dora the Explorer peg hook coat hanger is.

Boo has her Dora the Explorer 3D photo frame with a photo of Boo at her birthday party with her birthday presents three days ago sitting on top of her white matt Smyk SM-02 chest of drawers. She was born in 11th of April. Her Dora the Explorer wall clock is attached to the wall on top of it between her two windows. It shaped like a star with a picture of Dora and Boots out at night with words, here we go! ¡Aqui vamos! on it. It has stars all over it and yellow stars and estrellas on each side, two yellow star shaped arrows and stars and dots around each numbers on it. Karen laid her pyjamas on Boo's Dora the Explorer upholstered chair behind her Dora the Explorer 6-feet tall double sided Dora and friends canvas room divider.

And then she picked Boo's Dora the Explorer pink princess Dora robe and pink princess Dora plush slipper up and went to Boo's playroom to get Boo and Old Brown. Karen gently picked Old Brown up and carried him to the bathroom with Boo followed them. Boo took her Dora the Explorer fuchsia headband and two of her pink Dora gripper socks, green Dora & Boots 'explore' tunic set and pink official licensed underwear set off. Karen turned the tap off and made sure the water is nice and warm. Of course, Boo has her Dora the Explorer children's plasters in a tin in case she fell and scrape or cut herself. She never cries when she's being bathed. Karen put Boo in the bathtub. Then she took the bandage off Old Brown's right wing to keep it from getting wet, put Old Brown in the bathtub and began to wash Boo's hair.

Then she took Boo's Dora the Explorer shampoo out from the 1000mm free-standing single vanity that it kept with her Dora the Explorer conditioner, body wash and bubble bath. The flavour of the shampoo is cherry. She shampoo Boo's hair. Then she rinse Boo's hair with Boo's Dora the Explorer shampoo rinser. Then she pick Boo's Dora the Explorer conditioner up and put some on Boo's hair. The flavour of the conditioner is coconutz. Then Karen picked Boo's Dora the Explorer body wash up and put some in one of Boo's pink 2pcs soft bath sponge and clean Boo's body with it. The flavour of the body wash is cherry blossom. After Boo is all clean, she began playing with her bath toys while Karen cleaned her teeth. After that, it's time for Boo and Old Brown to come out.

Before she get Boo out, she picked her bath foam from her Dora the Explorer bath time beauty adventure bath set up. She shake well before use. She press actuator to depress foam into the palm of her hand. She wet Boo's body. She apply foam. She wash and rinse Boo's body. Then she got Boo out and dried her up with Boo's Dora the Explorer pink excellent bath towel. After she's done drying Boo, Karen picked Boo's Dora the Explorer detangler and spray all over Boo's wet hair, focusing on tangles and ends. The flavour of the detangler is bloomin' apple. Karen picked Boo's tangle teezer magic flowerpot pink pot up and gently brush Boo's hair through with the teezer. Then the little girl put her headband that came from her Dora the Explorer bath time beauty adventure bath set on

Then she put her Dora the Explorer pink princess Dora robe on and tied tie closure and two of her Dora the Explorer pink princess Dora plush slipper on her feet. Then after Boo is all dried, it's Old Brown's turn to come out. While Boo went in to her room to put her pyjamas on, Karen picked one of red 8 piece towel up that's hanging in the wall mounted electric heated towel rail to keep the towels warm. Karen gently picked Old Brown up and dried him up with a warm towel. Boo came back. She has already came out from her Dora the Explorer 6-feet tall double sided canvas room divider. She wears her Dora the Explorer long sleeve Dora pyjamas with Dora with a kitten, rabbit and a puppy with hearts printed all over them and two of her Dora the Explorer orange heart shaped ponytail holders tied on to her pigtails.

She already puts her Dora the Explorer pink/blue velcro slippers on her feet and strapped it in. She placed her headband on the 1000mm free-standing single vanity ready for her next bathtime. Karen lets Boo brush Old Brown's feathers. Then after Boo brushed Old Brown's feathers, Karen put the clean bandage on Old Brown's right wing. Of course, Boo managed to button up her Dora the Explorer pyjama tops without any assistance. She goes potty, wash her hands with soap and dried her hands with her Dora the Explorer floral purple embroidered hand towel. Then she brush her teeth. She took her toothbrush from the holder of her Dora the Explorer great smile set: toothbrush holder, toothbrush & rinse cup.

Her Dora the Explorer toothpaste is in her Dora the Explorer hands free toothpaste dispenser that she put her toothpaste in her toothbrush easily. The flavour of the toothpaste is mild bubble fruit. Boo put the toothpaste in her toothbrush and brush her teeth. Her Dora the Explorer hands free toothpaste dispenser has a two minute timer that plays the Dora the Explorer theme song. Boo has to brush her teeth for two minutes every morning and night. After two minutes, Boo spat the toothpaste on to the sink. Then she rinse her teeth by using her rinse cup. Then she washed her face with her Dora the Explorer & Boots, embroidered white face cloth / flannel. Then she dried her face and came out of the bathroom. Karen came out with a book that help put Boo to sleep from Boo's playroom.

Then Karen, Old Brown and Boo went back in to Boo's bedroom. Of course, Boo's curtains in her bedroom and playroom attached to the rings of the three curtain rod with round tail, 183 to 365.8 cm, nickel. Boo has her Dora the Explorer paper ceiling lantern light shade attached to one of the 6-inch ceiling pendant with lampholder, white that stick on her ceiling with the e27 frosted light bulbs, 13 w (100 w) - warm white attached to it. Karen placed Old Brown on Boo's bed. Boo climbed on her bed, unstrapped and took her Dora the Explorer pink/blue velcro slippers off as Old Brown fluffed her pillow of her Dora the Explorer 4 piece satin toddler bedding set. Her fitted sheet covers her mattress. Boo also has her Dora the Explorer satin toddler bedding set.

It kept in the bottom drawer of her white matt Smyk SM-02 chest of drawers. She even has her Dora the Explorer table top spindle lamp which located on top of her white matt Smyk SM-22 bedside table. Karen tucked Boo in to her flat sheet and satin bedspread as Old Brown watched. He gently caressed her hair. Then Karen put Boo's beanbag next to Boo's bed. "Would you mind if Boo's night lights are kept on, Old Brown?" Karen asked Old Brown as she turned Boo's Dora the Explorer Dora and Boots 3D deco light on. "I won't mind." Old Brown said as Karen sat on Boo's beanbag with Boo's book in her hand. "Would you like to hear a bedtime story, Old Brown?" Karen asked. "I would love to hear it." Old Brown said as Karen opened the book.

The book Karen is going to read is called Musical Treasury Dora The Explorer: A Sleepy Story. It plays music when Karen get to the singing part. Boo snuggled in to Old Brown as Karen began to read. Old Brown lets Boo rest her arm on his chest not to let her arm getting too close to his right wing as it still injured and bandaged. He hold her hand. After Karen read Boo's Musical Treasury Dora The Explorer: A Sleepy Story book all the way to the end, she closed the book. She put Boo's beanbag next to her white matt Smyk SM-22 bedside table. She walked back to Boo's bed with her Musical Treasury Dora The Explorer : A Sleepy Story book in her arms. "Goodnight, Boo." Karen said. She kissed her daughter's forehead. "Goodnight, Old Brown." She said. She kissed his forehead. "'Night, Mummy." Boo said.

"Goodnight, Karen." Old Brown said as Karen leave Boo's room with her Musical Treasury Dora The Explorer : A Sleepy Story book in her arms to put back in the shelf in Boo's reading area where she likes to read. As she leave, she turned the light off by switching one of the light switch single 1 gang polished chrome classic - white insert - metal rocker switches - 10A 1 gang 2 way. Boo has her Dora the Explorer light switch vinyl sticker decal for kids bedroom #186 sticking on it. She closed the door behind her. Boo yawned. "'Night, Old Brown." She said tiredly. "Goodnight, Boo." Old Brown said. They fall asleep. Old Brown gently rubbed Boo's hand as they continued sleeping.