Chapter 8

Alexa🤩

I got off work and went straight home

I got off work and went straight home. I walked in and saw the whole house was clean. Wtf this boy den did I thought to myself. I walked in his room and he was playing his game.

"Come here TreyShaun."
"Okay mama."

He walked in my room behind me and I stared at him. Lookin like his dam daddy😒. I patted the spot next to me so he could sit down.

"Son what you den did?"
"Whatchu talkin about ma??"
"This house ain't never been this spotless."
"Awe I juss didn't feel like doing it later."
"Mm ok."

He walked off and I started to think. He had to do sum cuz my son never this productive when it comes to house work. Ima figure it out tho.

Trey🤬

I ran back to my room and picked up my phone

I ran back to my room and picked up my phone. I FaceTimed Kenzie to see how she was doing. I sat my phone up while it was ringing and she answered.

I looked at the screen and she looked like she been crying a lot. Promise was on her phone laying there with her so I kinda felt what was going on.

"How you doin ma?"
"I been crying a lot."
"Why?"
"My mama kicked me out."
"Dam ma where you staying?"
"At Promise house. Her brother gone get custody of me."

I put my head in my hands and grabbed my phone. I turned my light off and turned my LED lights to blue. I started to drift off to sleep knowing Kenzie was on the phone.

"I love you ma." I said n didn't even realize.
"I love you too Trey."

•Sorry I ran out of ideas•