Chapter 17

Promise😩

It was the next day and I couldn't stop thinking about what happened

It was the next day and I couldn't stop thinking about what happened. I did my hygiene and walked into Kenzie's room. She looked up from her phone at me n patted the spot in front of her.

I sat down and she hugged me. She took a deep breath before talkin to me.

"Promise is it wrong that I half way don't care my mom is gone"? I looked at her.
"No bc she caused you trauma and pain".

She shook her head and looked down at her phone again. She turned it to me and showed me a picture of when me n her was little and our moms were friends.

It's crazy how we're 14 and already have so much hatred towards our moms. A mother is supposed to be there for you and both of ours abandoned us.

Jamari😏

I got up and did my hygiene stuff

I got up and did my hygiene stuff. Promise wasnt next to me n I already knew where she was at. I walked in Kenzie room and hugged her. I kissed Promise on the forehead n left.

Today was Promise birthday and I was doing sum finishing touches on the place where it was at. It was her birthday party/gender reveal. Deshawn wanted to surprise her with the gender on her birthday.

I headed back to the house and saw her n Kenzie eating.

"Dam y'all ain't make me nun"?
"Boy hush. It's over there ina microwave".
"Bae shut up".
"Mhm whatever".

I warmed it up and sat down next to them. Ts was bussin Ngl. Had a nigga feeling good about himself.
It was about 11:30 am and we was all chillin. Tre and Jeremiah came walkin in with they outfits.

Trey😍

I walked in and kissed all over Kenzie face

I walked in and kissed all over Kenzie face. Our baby was due next month. We having a GIRL yall. Kenzie ain't want a gender reveal idk why but hey 🤷🏽‍♂️.

I sat on the couch with Promise and she showed me sum shoes that's out tht she want. Little do she know they already waiting for her at the party place.

Kenzie came and sat on my lap. This girl was bout heavy but she my wife so lemme not. We was all sitting there chillin when Kenzie started holding her stomach.

She jumped up and started sounding like she was in pain. I looked up what this meant and it said if her water didn't break it's just early contractions. They were soon over and she went to lay down in the bed. Hopefully she can still go to Promise party.