Chapter 14

Mackenzie🥴
•2 months later•

Mackenzie🥴•2 months later•

So today I was 7 months. Me n Trey was about to go to the doctor so Deshawn called me out of school. Trey was just gone skip. Since Deshawn was at work we caught the bus.

Everybody was gone so it was just me n him. Luckily we had our bus passes. We was on the bus for 30 minutes until we reached the doctor.

We sat in the waiting room until they called my name. "Mackenzie Jones." We got up and went in the room. "Is there a adult with you?" The lady asked.

"No." I said lowly. "Okay is this dad?" She asked bc this is Tre first time coming. "Yea." He said and she smiled. "Y'all are too cute." She put the cold gel on my stomach.

"Okay here is the baby's head."
"Would you like to hear the heartbeat?"

We both shook our head and she put the monitor to where we could hear the baby's heartbeat. I started to cry because my baby was healthy and precious.

She wiped the gel off and I pulled my shirt down. "Okay make sure to take your prenatal vitamins and we will see you back when you are 8 months." I nodded n me n Trey walked out.

Promise🤠

So I'm finna be 5 months soon and my lil bump is too cute

So I'm finna be 5 months soon and my lil bump is too cute. Jamari was at work so I was home by myself until Mackenzie and Trey get home. I got up and went downstairs to fix me something to eat.

I had a craving for Ice cream and pickles. Y'all ts was fuckin bussin. I sat on the couch n in came Trey n Kenzie. She sat next to me n ate the same thing I was eating.

"Y'all Mfs nasty."
"Shut up Trey." We both said.
"Don't be mad at me cuz y'all Mfs nasty."

We rolled our eyes n I seen Jamari was callin me. I answered it and set my phone up. "Wassup bae?" He said.

"Nun juss eatin wit Kenzie."
"Awe ight. Tf y'all eatin tho?"
"Pickles n Ice cream." I said n smiled.
"Aw hell nah y'all nasty bro."
"Shut up."
"Aye Mari thts what I said bro."
"Trey stfu." All of us said.

He smacked his lips n juss got on his phone. Deshawn can walkin in the door with a whole bunch of clothes from the mall.

"What's them for?" I asked.
"We going on vacation for y'all sumner break."
"Yes promise I got you yo over sized T Shirts."

I smiled and here come Jamari being loud asf. "AYE DESHAWN WASSUP BOY." "OHHH WASSUP JAMARIIIIII." They juss got on my nerves to the 10th power.

Jamari😃

So Promise was starting to show and I didn't tell my mama she was the mother of my child yet

So Promise was starting to show and I didn't tell my mama she was the mother of my child yet. My mama already don't like nun of Jeremiah friends so this gone be a tuff one.

I kissed Promise bye so me n Jeremiah can go home. We got in my car and left. I stopped at McDonald's for him and then we went home.

We got home and my heart fuckin dropped bro. I saw my mama car was already outside and it was time for me to tell her the news. We walked in and Jeremiah went to his room and I went to my moms room.

"Ma can I talk to you?"
"Yea wassup baby?"
"So Yk how I told you I'm bout to be a dad?"
"Yea?"
"So um...Promise the mom."

She looked at me as anger filled her eyes. I walked out n ran to my room. I locked my door and packed my clothes because I already know what was finna happen.

I got my stuff and went to Jeremiah room. I hugged him for a long ass time until my mama busted in.

"Ight ima be gone for a while luh bro."
"Ik ima still try to be at Promise house tho."
"Jamari get the hell out!"
"Ight I'm goin dam."

I walked out and went to Promise house. I graduate next year so I need to hurry up and get my shit together not only for me but for my seed.