Chapter 15

Deshawn😎

"Ight Jamari ion have a problem with you being here but you need to help wit sum shii around here Ight?""Yea bro I gotchu

"Yea bro I gotchu."

I took him to the only extra room I had and he put his stuff up. Ima teach him some responsibilities too. He gotta help pay half the light bill and half the garbage bill n shit.

I got everything else but my boy got a job so it should be a lil easy for him. He finna have a baby too so I gotta teach him how to save money on diapers n food n shit. I took care of promise when I was 16 and on the street cuz our mama a hoe.

I couldn't even be mad at Promise for being pregnant because of what we grew up around. I taught her the best I could not to have sex but I couldn't stop her.

I really don't want no kids either but ion want my niece/nephew to grow up without a cousin. We'll figure tht out later but rn I got 2 kids to take care of and I got Jamari finna help a lil.

Promise🤩

I was excited tht Jamari was living wit me

I was excited tht Jamari was living wit me. It made me feel tht my baby would have a mom and a dad when he/she first comes. I never grew up with a dad Deshawn was my only male figure.

My dad side of the family abandoned my mom when they first found out she was pregnant. Then my grandma kicked my mom out and she had to raise Deshawn the best she could.

Then when he was 4 she got pregnant by a one night stand which turned out to be Deshawn's dad so now we both have the same father with the same situation.

Deshawn got custody of me on his birthday bc they couldn't find the rest of the family and they found out my mom was neglecting us. Now I'm turning out like my mom. I just really hope Jamari stays for this baby.

Jamari😇

I walked upstairs to Promise room n knocked on the door

I walked upstairs to Promise room n knocked on the door. She ain't say nun but I heard crying like noises in her room. I walked in and seen her laying down crying.

"Baby what's wrong?"
"Nothing."
"Tell me wassup."
"I'm scared Jamari." She said as she continued to cry.
"What you scared for?"
"I don't want you to leave me like my dad left my mom."
"I promise you no matter what happens ima be here for you and my baby."

She wiped her face and laid her head on my lap. I rubbed her head and kissed her cheek. "We together forever I promise."

She smiled and sat up. I held her hand and kissed it. That's when Kenzie walked in wit her big ass stomach. "Kenzie you is too little for tht big ass stomach." I said and we all laughed.

"Shut up Jamari yo head big." I rolled my eyes and she started talkin to Promise. "Hey bestie why you look like you was cryin."

"I was."
"Girl why?"
"Bc i got a lot of fear about stuff."
"We got each other don't be worried."
"You right."

We all went downstairs and Deshawn came smiling.

"Oooo look at my pregnant babies."
"Shut uppppp."
"Y'all ready?"
"For?"
"These luh babies to come."
"Yea ig."