Shared

"Hey Babe." Kellin said, kissing my cheek as I stilled the chili cooking on the stove. "Vic is coming over for dinner tonight, is that okay?" he asked. "Kellin, honey, of course it's okay. You know I love Vic." "But you love me more right?" "I dunno, he's pretty hot." "I'll show you hot," he

said, hiking my leg up around his waist. "WOAH! Save it for the bedroom kids." Vic said, walking into the kitchen. "Hey Vic," I laughed, turning back to the chili. "We'll continue later," Kellin whispered in my ear. "Behave." I warned, slapping his cheek gently. He smirked, walking off with Vic to the living room.

"Justin! Manners! I swear you guys are a bunch of children!" I said carrying away the empty bread basket. "Gabe started it!" he whined "Gabe!" I scolded, pointing a finger at Gabe, who childishly slid down in his seat. I shook my head, a grin on my face. "So Vic, where's Tony and Jaime and Mike?" I asked. "Well, Tony is visiting some cousins in Ohio, Jaime is god knows where, and Mike is supposed to be here any minute." Just then, Mike walked in. The room erupted with "Hey Mike" 's. "Hey Mike, I saved some chili for you." "Thanks mah lady." Mike said, taking the bowl of chili from me and sitting down.

Once everyone left, Kellin and I cuddled up on the couch. "I love you." Kellin said, kissing my forehead. "I love you too" I said, kissing him on the lips. Kellin gently lowered us down on the couch, lips never leaving contact. We broke apart, removing each others clothes, kissing every so often. He kissed down my stomach, right to where I wanted him most. He kissed my sensitive area, making me squirm. He smirked, and began rocking into me, kissing all over my body.

"You're amazing, you know that?" Kellin asked, still trying to catch his breath. "Mmm, not quite as amazing as you," I smiled. With that, I cuddled into his chest, falling asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.