Shared Chapter 7

I was so confused and my world was spinning. Who was I going to choose? I loved Vic, but I had been with Kellin for 3 years. We had been through everything together. I heard a soft knock on the door... It was Kellin. "Have you decided yet?" he asked, sitting on the bed next to be, wrapping his arm around me. "No." I said, burying my face in his shoulder. "I know it's hard, choosing between the two people you love. It's hard letting people go." I nodded. "Kellin," I croaked. "Hmm?" "Even if I don't choose you.. I'll always love you." he smiled, "And I'll always love you." he pressed a kiss to my forehead. Another gentle knocking came on my door. "Have we decided yet?" I took a deep breath and nodded. "I think so" I stood up, and Vic sat in my place. "I love you both very much, and I would never, ever want to hurt either of you. But.. I have to let one of you go. Neither of you deserve this. You both deserve a girl who is yours, and yours solely. Vic, you know I love you, right?" Vic nodded. "Kellin, you know I love you?" Kellin nodded. I took a deep breath. "Vic, I'm sorry." Vic bit his lip and nodded. "I'll just.. Go then." he said. As he went to leave, I grabbed his arm, pulling him back. "I'll always love you, Vic." "I'll always love you, Nessa." he smiled. I kissed his cheek, and he waved goodbye to Kellin. "Bye man." Kellin said. After Vic, the room got quiet. Then, I ran to Kellin, and jumped into his arms. And he just held me. And I knew, in that instant, it was exactly where I was supposed to be.