Shared Chapter 5

"This next song, is by a band you are probably familiar with. They're a band called, You Me At Six." the crowd erupted in screaming. "I'm dedicating this song to my beautiful girlfriend, Vanessa. This is 'Loverboy' " I smiled as a tear rolled down my face. I loved him so much.

After the song was over, he sang one last song, "Roger Rabbit." and said goodbye to the crowd. As soon as I saw him, I jumped into his arms and just cried.

Kellin hovered over me, the only lights were candles, 'Iris' by the goo goo dolls playing in the background. Kellin and I had made love before, but not for a long time. It had always been sex, not making love. But tonight it was. And it was beautiful.

After that, we cuddled up on the couch together like we normally did, and watched the Notebook, and I cried, and Kellin held me, and everything about the night was perfect.

Part of me didn't want to go with Vic the next morning, but I knew I had to. I loved Vic, and that was part of the deal. Kellin didn't wake up with me this time. "Sleep well?" Vic asked, taking my hand in his. I nodded.

I had been to Vic's house before, but it seemed different this time. He led me upstairs to his bedroom. We layed on his bed, just staring at eachother. He pressed his lips to mine. "I love you." he said. I smiled. "It's okay, you don't have to say it." "I do love you Vic, it's just," "Nessa, its fine." Vic smiled. I nodded. "Come on," Vic said, standing up and holding out his hand. "Where are we going?" I asked, sitting up. "You'll see."

"Vic, this is beautiful." I gushed at the picnic set before me. "I thought you'd like it." I sat down on the blue blanket and smiled. Then, he picked up his guitar, and began to sing "Hold on till

May."

When the song was over, I crashed my lips to his... And I didnt pull away.

Before I knew it, clothing was being discarded, and sloppy kisses were planted all over my body.

We lay on our backs, panting, hands intertwined. "I can't believe we just did that." I said. Vic nodded in agreement. When we finally caught our breath, we packed up our stuff, and got in the car. "Thanks for another amazing day." "My pleasure." Vic smiled. I gave him a quick peck on the lips. He smiled and waved as he walked back to his car.