Shared Chapter 6

"Kellin, get up, Vic is gonna be here at 3 to get me." I said hitting him with a pillow. He groaned, rolling over to face me. "Goodmorning" he smiled. His sleepy voice was so sexy. "Goodmorning," I replied, pressing my lips to his. He pulled me on top of him, playing with my long, dark hair. "So beautiful." he whispered. I smiled. We stayed just like that for another hour, the only sound in the room was our slow, steady breathing. "I love you, you know that right?" Kellin asked. "Yes, Kellin." I smiled. "I love you too."

"You're such a horrible dancer" I laughed as Kellin and I danced around our living room to "Rescue Me" by You Me At Six Featuring Chiddy. "Hey now, I'm in a post hardcore band, we don't have to dance." he said, causing me to laugh. "Let me teach you." I whispered, placing his arms around my waist, and my arms around his neck. We swayed to the music for the next few hours, foreheads pressed together.

-----------------------------------

"Nessa.. I need to tell you something." Vic said, taking one of my hands in one of his. "What is it Vic?" I asked, using my other hand to stroke his hair. "I... I can't do this anymore, Nessa. It's him or me. I love you too much to share you." I couldn't believe what he was saying, was he really wanting to take me away from Kellin? "So...who's it gonna be?"