Chapter 2- The move

I was loudly awoken by my alarm clock. It was five o'clock in the morning. No human being on this planet should have to get up this early. I didn't even bother putting on makeup after i took a shower, and I just put my hair in a bun. I put on a oversized pink sweater with leggings and grey UGG boots. I took a deep breath in the mirror "Well Alex, today's the day. You're leaving this place." I whispered to myself. I slowly exited my room and just walked around my apartment getting a good last look at the place. Then I heard a knock at the door. I shuffled my feet across the floor to open the door to see my parents and my sister standing in front of me. I hugged them and as soon as they walked in the door my mom started crying. "Mom don't cry please, you're going to make me cry." I say with tears welling up in my eyes. "Im gonna miss you so much baby." My mom cried cupping my cheek with her hand. "I'll come visit at least twice a month. " I smile trying not to cry. My sister pulled me into a hug and started sniffling. "Call me every night! okay lex?" Maxie mumbled into my shoulder. "You got it Max" I sniff letting a tear stream down my face. My dad didn't say anything, but i could tell he was sad. I let go of Maxie and wrapped my arms around my dad's neck. "I love you daddy." "I love you too sweetheart." He whispered kissing my forehead. "If you have any trouble with anything, and I mean anything. You call me okay?" He smiled. "Okay." I agreed. I wiped my tear stained cheeks with the sleeve of my sweater and started loading boxes into my car. It's a long drive to Central City from here so i should start driving now. "Well i better go guys." I say sadly. "Okay. Bye sweetie. " my mom said and kissed my cheek. I stepped into my car and shut the door. I waved goodbye to my family and went on my way to Central City.

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

A/N- Hey lovelies sorry this is a short chapter but I'll make it up to you later i promise! :)