Chapter 6- Partical accelerater

Sure enough in thirty minutes Ashlyn pulled into the parking space beside me. I stepped out of my car and walked onto the sidewalk. Ashlyn got out of her car and we walk in the dress store together. There were so many cute dresses hanging everywhere. "What color do you want?" Ashlyn asked. "Pink is my favorite color, but purple is also one of my favorites." I say. "But then again i really like blue." I add. "Ugh just pink one color." Ashlyn says frustrated. "Um okay, then pink. Pink is the color." I say. We walk over to where all the pink dresses were hanging. "Okay nothing to slutty." I laugh. I flipped through hangers and hangers of dresses, but i couldn't find one i really liked. "What about this one?" Ashlyn asked holding up a dress. It was light pink with sparkles, but it was waaaay to short and low at the top. "No to showy. " i say. "What about this?" She asks again. This time she held up and hot pink dress with black lace on top. It had long sleeves that were lace too. It was gorgeous, and it wasn't to short. "Oh my gosh that is perfect! " i squeal grabbing the dress from Ashlyn's grasp. I ran into the dressing room to try it on. When i came out Ashlyn's mouth opened " Oh my gosh Alex that looks absolutely gorgeous on you! " She says. "Thank you! I'm getting this one! " i say. I quickly changed clothes and put the dress back on the hanger. I went and paid then we left. "Do you have shoes?" Ashlyn asked. "Um Yeah of course i have shoes silly." I say laughing at Ashlyn stupid question. "No i meant like, heels and stuff." She laughed. "Oh, haha, yeah i have some." I say. It's now five, and the opening of the partical accelerater starts at seven. "I better get home so i can get ready." I say. "Okay. I still have some errands to run. See you later!" Ashlyn says getting in her car. I get in mine and go home. I had two hours to get ready, and it normally takes me about three because i get distracted easily. I opened my apartment door and ran inside. I jerked off my clothes, and put my new dress back on. Luckily i had already curled my hair this morning. I did a few touch ups on my makeup, and put my black heels on. I put on a necklace that my mom got me for my birthday last year. It was a crescent moon with a small star beside it. I had a few minutes to spare before i had to leave, so I ate a snack. Ten minutes later i had to leave. I drove to S.T.A.R labs really fast because i wanted to be on time. There were lots of people here. I walked inside and the place looked so awesome! A crowd of people were standing near a stage, so i started toward them. Then i saw it, there was the partical accelerater! It was more awesome than i imagined! After about five minutes of starring at this beautiful machine a man came up to the microphone. He made this long speech, and i have to admit it was amazing! He said they were going to turn in on soon. I heard my phone ringing, so i answered it. "Hello?" I ask. "Alex it's Max. dad's been in an accident!" Max says on the verge of crying. "Oh my gosh is he okay. " i ask about to cry as well. "I dont know he's at the hospital, and mom left to go there a second ago." She says. "Okay I'll be there as soon as i can max!" I say hanging up. I took off my shoes so I could run faster. I have never ran that fast in my life. I don't care about the partical accelerater right now, i can just watch it on YouTube later. I started speeding to get to Starling city. Oh wow and it's raining now. How nice. Max had texted me something, and i was trying to read it. I was trying to keep my eyes on the road but i looked down for just a second to long and i hit something in the road causing me to run off the road. Luckily it wasn't in a ditch. I hit a road sign though. I was so torn up at this moment i think i could've stabbed myself right then, so i wouldn't have to deal with all this. I didn't want to get my dress wet, so i got the change of clothes i keep in the back of my car and put them on. It was just jeans and a T-shirt. I had some sneakers back there as well. I got out of the car then suddenly i hear a loud boom and a huge flash of light back towards the middle of town. I had no idea what was going on. I took two steps forward then i see a flashing light, and i felt pain all over my body. It was like somebody threw me into a tank of electric eels, and to add on top of all this pain. There was more pain from me hitting the wet asphalt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - woo hoo she finally got struck by lightning! Okay i shouldn't be happy about that but oh well. Anyways i hope you guys liked this chapter! :) there shall be another one tomorrow! Until next time my friends.....