First day at a new school

(POV Eren)

I wake up and remember that it's Friday. We had switched schools because I got expelled for getting into a fight at my last school. I get up silently as to not wake up my dad. I get dressed and start to walk out of my room when I hear loud foot steps from his room. He's awake, and he's not in a good mood. The door shoots open and he barges out. "What are you doing up this early in the morning Eren?" He asks angrily. I rush to answer so he doesn't beat me. "I-it's Monday. I have s-school." He grumbles and smacks me on the side of the head. "Next time be quiet when I'm trying to sleep boy." He then walks back into his room slamming the door behind him.

I look into the mirror to see the part he hit already turning a blueish color. I hurriedly put some makeup on it so nobody sees and sprint to school. When I get there nobody's in the halls. I'm late! I walk into the classroom. "Eren. You're late to my class." Ms. Greenwell says. "I'm sorry I woke up late!" I apologize. I'm already getting looks. "Don't be late again." She replies. I nod and sit down. She continues going over what she was teaching about before I interrupted. I look around the classroom. There's one boy who looks like a horse, one who's bald, a girl with brown hair in the back who's eating a potato and somehow not getting noticed, a boy who looks like his last name is smith, some other random unimportant people, a girl with blonde hair and ocean blue eyes, another girl who looks kind of like that but with longer hair, a girl with brown hair who looks like a lesbian, one boy who looks like he hates everyone in this room and is probably homophobic, a boy who kind of looks like a freckled Jesus or something, and my girlfriend, Mikasa.

I didn't know she was in this class! She should have told me. I look at the teacher and start paying attention and writing notes. I couldn't help but tap my feet and fingers on my desk. It was hard not to be bored. But I had to pass this class. She gets mad. "Whoever's doing all that tapping should stop." I try to and end up doing it subconsciously. Before she could scold me the bell rings.

The rest of the day goes by in a blur and it's already lunch. I don't know who to sit with. My girlfriend already has a group of friends that she sits with and I would just be a pain asking her if I could sit at her table. I search around and see the blonde girl from class alone at a table. I go up to her. "Do you mind if I sit here?" She shakes her head. I introduce myself after sitting down. "I'm Eren. What's your name?" "My name is Armin." She says kind of dryly. We sit eating in silence for a while before the boy who looks like he hates everyone walks by. "Hey Amber. When are you going to stop looking like a girl." "I already told you Levi. My name is ARMIN and I'm a BOY. Leave me alone." I feel a little guilty for thinking that he was a girl at first.

"If you say so. For all I care you could be a tr***y." He walks away chuckling. Armin's beautiful eyes glare at him full of spite. I catch Mikasa looking at me and look down. He tries to start back up the conversation. "Hey, do you want to meet up after school?" I would love to...but my dad is off of work today and he would kill me if I didn't come home late. "I can't. I'm sorry." I say sadly. "That's ok! I can give you my number if you want?"

(POV Armin)

Eren's face lights up. "Ok!" I give him my number and shortly after the bell rings.

(POV Eren again)

*Time skip to after school*

I lay on my bed and wonder what to do. My mom would get home at 10 and I know she will be as drunk as she is every night. Then I remember, I can text Armin! I put his number in my contacts and hesitate before saying anything, what if I'm being a burden? I decide to text him anyway.
Italics = Eren. Bold = Armin
                                                                                                                                              Hey
(Typing) Hi!