Crush💔

I feel judged😕

POV Armin.

It seems like Eren wasn't able to get in before the gates locked. Strange. I was sure I opened the gates and he walked in with me. Ah well I'll see him after school to teach him to skateboard just like Reki taught Langa to skateboard. I look around during the attendance check and it seems like Jean is missing too. That's such a funny coincidence. I'll text Marco about it since they're really close, then maybe I'll see how Reki and Langa are doing. I grab my phone and open it.

Hey Marco?

Yes Armin? Do you need something? We're in class right now.
Yeah I just noticed that Jean was missing.
Have you seen him?
We did walk to school together so yeah
                                                                                                              He was acting weird.
                                                                                                                        A little too excited
                                                                          and then he hung back for some reason.
I agree that's unlike him( '・・)(._.')
but maybe he didn't feel good.
also I just noticed because Eren is missing too.

wasn't he missing the other day?ˋ( ° ▽、° )

yeah.

ok bye.

                                                                                                                                      bye.

I assumed Marco would know where both of them are since they both kind of have the same personalities. Or at least I would think they have the same personalities. It's not EXACTLY the same but it's similar. Both kind of flirty to their best friends and the best friends mess around with them. Come to think of it, that's a little like Reki and Lang's relationship, except Langa doesn't take the hint, and it's a little less platonic when Reki flirts than when Eren or Jean flirt with us. Kinda sad actually. But that's why the guy should just listen to me. What a dummy.

I write a few notes about whatever the heck the teacher was talking about now and started my daily doodle of Annie bored in class. She looked so beautiful sitting there. Her blonde yellowish hair slightly tangled as she sits with her head cupped in her hand, elbow on the desk, not paying any attention. I have no idea how she get's straight A's when she's not even trying but I admire her even more for that.

I wish I had the confidence to ask her out. You know, maybe I could become friends with her in some way. . . Like I could start sitting at her table more, talking to her, kind of just interacting whenever I can. Of course I won't stop hanging out with Eren, Langa, and Reki. I could never ditch my best friends. It wouldn't hurt to make one more though. I know they would understand.