Eren?

Authors note: I apologize sincerely for not updating, I have tried to make this as long as I can, I hope you enjoy reading. Oh also to confirm something, at their school they have to go Sunday-Friday, so it's the next day. End note.

‼️🛑⚠️slur ⚠️ 🛑‼️
Armin POV

I wait at home room for Eren to walk in, tapping my feet under my desk. He may have thought I was joking about finding his info and tracking him, but I'm completely serious. In fact I could do it right now if I wanted to. But I won't. I know I should trust him, he's been nice the entire time. The bell rings and Ms. Greenwell grabs her clipboard to take attendance. "Jean Kirstein?!" "Here!" "Historia Reiss?!" "Here!" "Ymir Fritz?!" "Here." "Annie Leonhart?!" "Here I guess." "No backtalk missy! Connie Springer?!" "Here!" "Eren Jeager?!" No answer. "Absent? Tsk tsk, I knew that kid was a delinquent, his parents told me about him. Mikasa Ackerman?!" "Here." "Reiner Braun?!" "Here Ma'am!" "Bertholtd Hoover?!" "Present Ma'am!" "Armin Arlert?!" "Here!" I say. "Levi Ackerman?!" "Present Madam." Levi smirks at me for a reason that I do not know of. "Sasha Braus?!" "Here!" "Hange Zoe?!" "Here!" "Petra ___?!" "Here!" The list goes on.

As the day goes by I wonder what Ms. Greenwell meant earlier by, "his parents told me about him" what does that mean? I mulled it over in my head as I shove stuff into my key so we can get to lunch. I don't really want to sit by myself so I guess I'll sit with that table of girls. I go over to Historia and t her on the shoulder. She is about to say something but Ymir talks over her. "What do you want with Historia?" Historia giggles. "It's fine babe. What do you need Armin?" She asks. "Uhm, can I sit at your table today? Eren isn't here." "Oh sure! That's fine by me!" She answers kindly. I whisper my thanks.

Mikasa takes a bite of an apple slice as her fingers move rapidly across her phone screen. "Who are you texting, Mikasa?" I ask curiously. She groans as if she doesn't want to talk to me at all. "Eren. He was supposed to get me a gift since it's our 2 year anniversary. He's such an idiot." I frown. "That was a little mean." Mikasa laughs harshly. "Armin, I'm telling you right now, he's a fool, an idiot, he's dumb, stupid, and overall weird. That's why he doesn't have any friends. And he's even more so because he forgot. Let me warn you, don't be his friend, you don't deserve to have to deal with having him around. I don't even like being his girlfriend. He's just kind of like my dog, or my boy toy." My eyes widen taking in what she said. "Mikasa!" I exclaim not knowing what else to say.

She mutters to herself. I see her texting him still.
Italics = Eren  Bold And Underlined = Mikasa (ok I'm too lazy to put all the spaces this time srry lol.-.)

Yes Mikasa?
You moron. it's our anniversary, how dare you not get me anything
Oh I'm so sorry I couldn't come to school today
I'll get u something tomorrow luv
Don't call me luv. It's annoying you idiot.
ok I'll make sure not to call u that for now on.
What do u want as a gift 💝
I want you to book a date at that fancy Restaurant downtown
I don't have the money for that sorry
Is there anything else?
No. You're so stupid. If you don't take me I'll tell your parents that you're a bad boyfriend and bi then break up with you.
Please don't...
I'll book the restaurant for u I promise.

Annie puts her arm around Mikasa's shoulder. "You going to that place I told you about?" She rolls her eyes. "Yeah. My dumb boyfriend is taking me." Petra pipes in. "Isn't he actually a fa***t?" "Yeah and? He'll buy me whatever I want if I black mail him with that." I just watch the conversation in horror. Historia speaks. "Can we not use slurs at the table please?" Ymir's looks up even if she wasn't listening. "Yeah you heard her!" Mikasa raises her eyebrows. "Just because you guys are fa***ts as well doesn't mean we're not going to use the slur. We don't care. I don't support it. It's a sin. I think you're a bunch of freaks. We only don't mention it because you fa***ts are our friends." Historia starts to tear up. Ymir hugs her and whispers in her ear. "It's ok. You're your own person. You can do what you want with your life. I love you." And then she grabs Historia's chin softly to lift her face and wipes her tears away. "Can I kiss you?" She nods. (KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE)