Chapter 2

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I looked over to Taehyung who was sleeping next to me. Hes so adorable. Like a puppy. All the hyungs were sleeping too. The flight attendant announced that we will be arriving in Hawaii in 4 hours.

I faced Taehyung one last time before I closed my eyes.

Hyung. If only you knew how much I like you. Why? Why do you shake up my heart? Do you feel the same? Will you think im gross?

These thoughts ran through my head until I too fell asleep.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I awoke to Jhope shaking me. We arrived and it was time to get off.

I turned and watched Jimin trying to wake up Suga. He was standing over him and poking his face. Suddenly Suga lifted up his leg and hit him right in his balls. Idiot. Jimin started complaining about the pain.

"Ya! Hyung! This is why no one likes to wake you up! Jimin said while curling in pain on the floor.

Namjoon walked past the two and whacked Jimin on the back of his head.

"Quit fooling around stupid." Rapmon scolded. "Suga. Wake up! Were here."

Suga sprung up and walked past Jimin who was standing up and trying to regain his balance.

"Hey Jimin!" I called out.

"What?"

I giggled. "YOU GOT NO JAMS!" I bursted out laughing.

"I'd hit you right now if Jungkook wasnt leaning on you."

I look at him confused and when i turned, i sae the maknae's head leaning on my shoulder.

I smiled and brushed away his bangs thag covered his cute face. I admit it. I like him. He makes my heart race.

"Quit it V." Jin said as he walked past us. "You shouldnt do that. What happens when he finds out about your sickne--"

"Yeah yeah. My sickness." I teased.
"I dont want to hurt him... but how can i leave him like this? Hes too precious. I dont want to loose him."

Jin sighed. "The doctor said he doesnt know if its severe. But hes not sure how long you have either."

There was a long pause.

"What if hes wrong? What if im able to overcome this?" I asked.

Jin shrugged his shoulders.

"Were in Hawaii because this was the 1st thing on your bucket list right?

I nodded.

"Then lets enjoy this vacation. Enjoy being with Jungkook. But dont forget V. Please... be aware of your actions."

I sighed. Hes right. I cant get emotionally attached. What happens if what the doctor said was right? What if my days are limited?

Jin patted my shoulder in attempt to comfort me. I smiled back at him.

"Its time." Jin walked towards the exit with Jimin following behind him. He gave me a reassuring smile and I returned one back.

I turned towards Jungkook. This is gonna be fun....

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed.

Jungkook jolted up and started screaming as well. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! "

I started cracking up. I was holding my stomach from the pain of laughing so hard.

"Yaaaaa! Youre an idiot! Why the hell did you do that?!" Jungkook yelled while punching my arm. "You scared me!"

"Im.. im.. HAHAHA, sorry! Hahaha.. i couldnt.. haha.. help myself."

"Stupid Alien" Jungkook hissed.

Rapmon hyung ran in followed by all the other members.

"What happened? Are you guys ok?!" He exclaimed.

"This stupid idiot started screaming and scared me awake." Jungkook explained and continued hitting my arm.

"Stop fooling around you two! Its time to go." Suga grabbed me by my ear with one hand and grabbed Jungkook's ear with his other hand.

"YAAAAAAA!" We screamed.

When we reached the door, he let go.

"Now. Were going to go out there. Smile. And act like one big happy family." He smiled and walked out.

"You sound like a mom." Jungkook said.

"Like Jin." I giggled.

Whack! I rubbed the back of my head and glared and Jin who walked past.

"Oops." He laughed and walked out.

Man.. whats up with everyone? Is it hit the maknae line day?

I ran ahead and saw all the cheering fans.

"ALOOOOOHAAAAAAAAA!!!" I exclaimed with my arms spread wide.

Jhope pulled me back. "ALOHA HAWAII! I am your hope!"

Jungkook walked past us face palming himself. "You guys are embarrassing."

We thanked our fans and were greeting with thousands of leis.

We hopped into the van and drove into Waikiki. Its so beautiful. Blue skies. Clear waters.

We pulled into our hotel and the staff unloaded our luggage.

"Waikiki Banyan Hotel" Namjoon read. "Well. We're here"

----------------------------------------------------------------

It's pretty evident that this is my first fanfic, isn't it?