Chapter 10 [M]

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER IS RATED M FOR MATURE SEXUAL CONTENT. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

THIRD PERSON POV

"Or what?"

Taehyung slammed his lips onto the youngers lips, kissing him roughly. He bit Jungkook's bottom lip, asking permission to enter. Jungkook slightly opened his mouth and allowed the elder to explore his cavern.

His tongue invaded the younger's mouth, fighting for dominance. Of course, Tae won. He may act like a goofy alien on camera, but he was still the sexy dominant hyung in bed.

Jungkook moaned lightly, making Taehyung's lower region interested. They broke from the kiss and the elder traced butterfly kisses downward leaving love bites on the maknae' neck.

Taehyung sat up and began taking off his shirt.

"Once I'm done with you, your foot won't be the only reason why you'll be needing crutches."

The younger beneath him turned a dark shade of red. Holy shit he's sexy, Jungkook thought.

The only source of light was coming from the flickering of the lightening.

One moment it was dark.

Then a flash of lightening revealed Taehyung removing his shirt.

Dark.

Then another flash of lightening revealed the oh so sexy shirtless Taehyung.

The maknae bit his lower lip as he caught glimpses of Taehyung's shirtless body and toned abs. Although V had a slim body, it was still pretty firm.

The elder began lifting Jungkook's shirt and threw it somewhere on the floor, along with his. He sucked on one of Jungkook's nipple while harassing the other. The younger was moaning in pleasure.

They reconnected their lips once more. This time it was more messy and rough. Saliva dripping, loud moans escaping their mouths.

Jungkook let his hands travel down his hyung's body. He rubbed Taehyungs clothed member, earning a long satisfying moan from him.

The elder began grinding his hardened member against the younger's.

Taehyung pulled away from their heated kiss and trailed down Jungkook's body once more.

He pulled off the younger's sweatpants along with his briefs, revealing Jungkook's erection, already dripping with precum.

Jungkook's gasped as he felt something warm surround his throbbing cock. The lightning flashed once more and he looked down, watching his hyung's head move up and down; stroking, licking, sucking, massaging his throbbing cock.

"Fuuuuuuck hyuuung!" Jungkook moaned. "It's feels so good."

Taehyung gagged as the maknae grabbed his hyung's hair, forcing Tae to deep throat him. He began thrusting his hips, matching Taehyung's movements. He felt the elder moan a little, causing Jungkook to feel the vibrations run up his body.

His stomach started feeling unusually hot. He knew he wasn't going to last long. Jungkook arched his back, preparing to release until Taehyung pulled away.

"Hyuuung! Don't tease me!" The maknae whined.

"Shhhh. I have you all night." Taehyung whispered into the black haired boy's ear with his sexy husky voice, biting his earlobe.

He stuck his fingers inside Jungkook's mouth and commanded him to suck it. The younger obeyed, coating it with his saliva. When Taehyung felt it was moist enough, he removed his fingers from Jungkook's mouth and poked at his entrance.