Chapter 3

Riker POV
I sat in my room on my bed pulling in my hair looking down "dude, did you really kiss her?" My brother Ross asked "yes! As Iv'e told you a tousan times now!" I said "I can't stop thinking about her...her long brown hair her pretty face and the perfect smile..o-ok. I need to stop now" I said and stood up "I have to see her again" I said and ran out of my room and down the stairs "bye mom, i'm going to a friends house" I yelled and grabbed my car keys and slammed the door shut, I open the car door and get in. I started the car and drive to her house.

Michelle POV

I was sitting on my bed thinking of what happened last night. I was writing in my diary until my mom yelled "Michelle, someone is here to meet you" My mom yelled from downstairs, I Walked to my Window and saw that black car I wish i'd never get to see again "no!" I said to myself "ok, just calm down.." I put a smile on my face and was about to turn around when I froze. A pair of hands got placed on my hips and i felt a warm soft breath hit the back of my neck "missed me?" He asked almost a whisper, I swallow really hard. it felt like a stone had formed in my stomach. "you never came downstairs so your mother just let me in, she's really nice" He said and kissed my neck making me shiver "I can't handle to stay away from you...I need you near me all the time" he said between kisses on my neck, I moved away from him. Bad idea. He pushed me hard against the wall "you know you really turn me on" he said "ok That's it, your grose" I said and was about to push him away but he quickly leaned closer and kissed me. I completly felt weak. He holds his arms around me, he then pulled away "i know you feel the same" he whispered in my ear "we need each other" he said and kissed from the top of me ear and down to my neck, he bite my neck gently making a small moan escape my lips, he then stopped "that all I wanted to hear" he said smirking pressing me closer to him "you really are beautiful" he said making me blush he just smiled and kissed my forehead "I better Get going" he said and Walked out, I then looked at my bed and my diary was gone and I heard his car speed away from my house. Oh no...I wrote many things in that book about him, what I really want from him...Shit! he will find out everything...

Riker POV

I was sitting in my bedroom on my bed reading trough her diary, I then found this really special page...I smirked to myself and continue reading

--•_•--
Hey my friends, what do you think so far? Leave coments, tell me what I should change or add.
Bye!