The bully is back.

Michelle POV

I woke up by my alarm. Fuck. It's monday. I got out of bed really sleepy. I tok a quick shower and got dressed. I got downstairs and without saying anything I grabbed my bag and walked outside and to the school. when I arrived I saw Riker by his locker with his friends talking and laughing. I just looked away and got to my locker and got my books for the first class. I closed the locker door and then the bell rang. I was about to walk but Riker walked past me and pushed me hard to the side making me hit the lockers hard hitting my head first on the hard metal "you better look where your going kid!" He said and gave me an angry look. I slowly stood up. I didn't realize that my head was bleeding a little. I didn't think of it as a big deal so I just walked to class. I had my hand placed on the back of my head, damn..it started to hurt really bad now! I just walked to my desk and sat down with my head down and with my hand on the back of my head holding on the bleeding spot. The teacher looked at me worried "you alright?" The teacher said and walked over to me placing a hand on my shoulder. Then the teacher saw my bloody hand "maybe you should go to the nurse" the teacher said. Riker leaned down in his chair with his arms crossed, smirking at me. I just nodded and slowly stood up and walked out of the classroom and to the nurse room.

Riker POV

I watched her walk out. From now on, I'm not the nice guy anymore that she used to know so now I'm just showing her how I really am. I'm happy to be back. After a while the bell rang and we got to next class. I didn't see Michelle for the rest of the day. Strange. Well..like I even care. I walked over to my friends at lunch and we talked about her "were do you think she is? Should we look after her and then hurt her?" My friend jack asked with a smirk and I looked at him and nodded "let's go" I said and stood up and walked out of the cafeteria. After walking around the hole school I started to hear small sobbing sounds "you guys hear that?" I asked and they nodded smirking. It came from the ladies bathroom but we didn't care, we just walked inside. But when I looked inside...Lets just say, I was shocked. And by the looks of my friends faces, they were shocked too.

Ooooh Cliffhanger! Anyway, what do you guys think so far? Please tell me in the comments, if it's something you want me to change or put in, just tell me. I don't bite😝 or..do I?😂no I don't so just leave a comment, I'll appreciate it❤️

Thx❤️