He Won't Change

No ones POV

As days went by. Michelle had been home. She didn't want to go to school. Not when timer was there. Riker had been trying to text her and call her but no answer. He was worried. He then got this idea.

Riker's POV

As I woke up and I knew that I didn't wanna be bad. I grabbed my striped shirt and normal black ripped jeans and my blue converse. I grabbed my glasses that I hadn't been using for years, Only at home but not at school. I walked to the bathroom and fixed myself. I grabbed my books and put them in my bag then walked downstairs saying my byes then grabbing my car keys and went outside to my car. I decided to drive over to Michelle's house and surprising her.

Michelle POV

My mom forced me to go to school today. I didn't want to but I had been away for a week now and the school will send in a worry message or something like that. I was just about to leave my room when I heard a honking noice outside. I walked to my window and saw that one car I didn't wanna see. He's the reason why I've been home this entire week. I grabbed my bag and walked to the front door. But what I saw shocked me. Riker stood right in front of me and he didn't wear his usual bad clothes. And where did he get those glasses from?...I shake my head and step outside and locks the door. When I turned back around he looked at me with his smile fading slightly as he knew I wasn't interested in him. He sigh deeply. And steeped back and leaned against his car "I'm sorry.." "sorry? Do you think just a simple sorry makes a person feel better?" I asked him slightly aggressive but closed my eyes and sigh "never mind that. But I suggest you leave. School starts soon. Oh wait, you don't care about school so. Bye." I fixed my bag and started walking. A few minutes passed and I saw Riker's car pass me. I walked slowly as I pulled my Blue JBL headset out of my bag and connected it to my phone via Bluetooth. I put on "In the name of love" by Martin Garrix and Bebe Rexha my new favorite song. I looked down at the ground as I walked as my head filled up with all different thoughts. I arrived at my school, I pulled my headset down around my neck turning it off and turning off my music. I walked in my first class which was English. I pulled out my books from my bag and waited for the bell to ring which felt like forever. The bell rang and everyone stormed in grabbing a seat. That's when Riker walked in my head dropped down on my books "you got to be kidding me.." I mumbled to myself. English was the only class I had without him. But now..."Riker switched classes so his new class shall be here" our eyes met and I gave him a death glare. He just smiles. "Riker, you can sit over there" the teacher points at the row by the window. He sat far away from me. He sat on the other side of the class room. If he was gonna be here the hole year, I'll drop out. I don't wanna be close to a fuck boy like him.

~~~~~~~

YES! Hi guys!! So super sorry for the year wait for new chapter. But here it is! I deleted Wattpad on my phone so completely forgot everything. But I promise I'll be updating more often. I Swear! But for now, hope you guys like this. And another update will come soon. Thank you for reading and sticking with me to here. It means a lot 😁