Chapter 1

Michelle POV

I woke up by my alarm "ugh...school.." I groaned and sat up. I tok a quick shower and got dressed, I take my blue converse on and said a quick bye to my mom and left. "now let's see," I checked on my phone, my mother send me where the new school that I was starting on is "Oh, there it is" I said and Walked inside. Many people looked at me, I just shrugged and found the note in my bag, it was writen my classes, my locker number and stuff like that. I found my locker and placed my stuff inside.

Riker POV

I enter the school and everybody turned around, not looking at me, I smirked and saw a girl by a locker "she must be the new one, well,better go and say hello" I said to myself and Walked to her, she closed the locker door and she just bumped into me, everybody looked at us and gasped "sorry, i'm just really stressed" she said picking her books up "no no, it's fine" I said looking straight in her eyes, she backed away but I Walked closer "just to let you know, i'm coming for you" I said and Walked away smiling

Michelle POV

I looked at him walking away, when I turned around a girl was in front of me "what do you think your doing?!" She yelled in my face "what do you mean?.." I asked "no one ever talk to him, hes bad!" She said and now I was agains the wall "but he was really Nice to me" I said looking away "That's only because your new, he just want you to fall for him and then he crush you" she said "he did that to me when I started...He started to bully me and do bad stuff," she said looking down, I looked at her arm and saw scars "he still do bully me, he bully everyone here, or not his brothers and sister" she said looking at me " the name is Sam" she said "what? Oh, i'm Michelle" I said smiling, she looked at my paper "we have the first class together...but with Riker..Riker is the bad boy" she said when she saw my confused face "Oh ok" then the bell rang and we Walked to class, History. When I Walked inside the classroom I saw that it only was one open Seat and that was beside Riker, "Oh Miss.Adams, please take a Seat beside Riker" the teacher said and I nodded and sat beside him. He passed me a note and I read it "meet me behind the school at the end of the day" I put the Peace of paper in my pocket and The class went fast and the bell rang.

~~~~after school~~~~

I Walked out of the last class and saw Sam standing by my locker "let's go" she said but before I answered I remember the note "I....I just remembered that me and my mom is going to my grandmother..so I can't go shopping with you today, sorry" I lied and looked down "No it's fine, let's take it another time, well, there is my bus, see you tomorrow" she said and Walked to the bus. I quickly ran behind the school but I didn't see anyone, suddently I got pushed against the wall "I Don't know what you do" Someone whispered in my ear and I knew it was Riker "What do you mean?" I asked and he tight his grip on my arms and it started to hurt "I really want to punsh you and do stuff to you but....you make me weak! When ever i'm around you and we touch, I turn weak!" He yelled and threw me to the ground "It dosent seam like your weak..." I said and my nose started to bleed, he grabbed my shirt and lifted me up and he was about to punch me when I covered my face with my bloody hands, since I tried to stop the bleeding. He looked at me and he dropped me, I stood on my feet but he pushed me hard so I fell hitting the ground with my face first making my nose bleed more, he just Walked away like nothing happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! Please read my other story (If you haven't already 😝) 'he stole my heart Ross vampire' that would mean a lot, so yeah! Bai💃