highlight

King Min 's bedroom room ..
Queen Hobi was watching through the large window of her bedroom. She take a deep breath .

Queen Hobi's POV..
I don't know why I was feeling depressed from few weeks . I am fulfill with everything in my life.
I have a little prince and a very loving husband. But...
I still remember once Yoongi's enemy warned him with very hard words . I can't able to forget that scene.
Flashback..
"Remember you Min Yoongi you will have to pay for it ... Marked my words you will never live happily in your life you will suffer for love...for family  ...I Will make your wife suffer and your life will be worst then  you will beg for your death but you can't die ..the only thing you will got pain only pain "
Flashback end ...
I am still afraid for my husband .

Time skipped ...
King bedroom
Queen waiting for her husband with her son in her arms ..
She was looking at her son 's face with adorable eyes . She had many wishes regarding her son.
Flashback.
"My king do you like a girl or a boy?" .. Yoongi who was busy in reading book quickly closed his book and hold  Hobi's hand as she was sitting in front of him .
Yoongi "my queen why this sudden question?"
Hobi "I just...I....ash Yoonie tell me please"
Yoongi "Amm I like both but I want healthy babies"
Hobi look at him with pout . Yoongi start massaging her knuckles "what about you?"
Hobi "same as you but.....I wish I have a beautiful, handsome and brave son like you ..I named him Taehyung..who make our all wishes come true ..you teach him how to move sword perfectly meanwhile me I try to spoiled him .. hehe"
Yoongi hugs Hobi tightly and exhale...."I wish your wish will come true soon my queen"
End of flashback..
Queen smile naturally while remembering those sweet memories. She heard low sound of footsteps . She felt curious but she didn't want to think negatively. She put her baby in crib and she was walking towards door to check out but ...
Suddenly a man with black mask and black outfit appears in front of her through door she take her steps back towards her baby while screaming for her defense . But he put her by her hair and whisper in dome tone
"Oh my dear queen I wouldn't hurt your son and husband....."
Hobi was shivering because of his husky voice he further say
"If you submit yourself to me and if you don't and try to scream....I will kill you in a blink of eye ...so what do you want "
Tears were streaming through her eyes on her face she was hopeless. Because the man moved his knife on her cheeks and making minor scars .
She closed her eyes and try to get rid of him after few weak attempts she screamed but the man put his hand on her mouth .

Yoongi's POV..
I was used to be very practical king but before my marriage ...now my life is pretty changed I like not only like but love to spend time with my dear wife and my few months old son although he is little but I used to play with him and talk with him he is as beautiful as his mother .
As my daily routine I just finished my work and now I am heading towards my bedroom to spend my quality time with my family ...
When I was going upstairs I Heard a painful scream ... this..is ..my wife 's voice I ran towards my bedroom and calling my guards too ..when I entered in my bedroom I saw a man holding my wife by her arm she was crying and screaming her beautiful face now had a lot of scars ..and my son was crying in his crib ..I pulled out my sword and move towards the man to slice him but ....
As soon as I attempt to kill him he stabbed his knife into Hobi's stomach .
She screamed in pain and ....in front of my eyes her body dropped on the ground ..my guards approach that man while I run towards Hobi I hold her tightly and I cried out "call the doctor hurry up"

No one's Pov
Yoongi put Hobi's head on his lap . His one hand was on the wound where the blood was rushing . They both were crying
Yoongi "my love ... please ...try to stay awake ..huh.. doctor is  coming ...my queen please stay with me .... don't .. don't leave me"
Hobi hold Yoongi hand tightly . She was trying hard to keep open he eyes .
Hobi "Yoonie my king .....p..lease ...ta...ke ..ca..re of ..our ba..b..y give him all love he deserves....and ... don't hurt yourself after ...me ...we..,ahh...we will meet ...in .... future soon ...."
After that Hobi 's eyes were closed Yoongi scream and scream he cried louder and louder even his son started crying but this is more painful for Min Yoongi cause he have to rise his son alone now ....
He kissed his wife's forehead, the two things was written in his eyes
"REVENGE" and "PROTECTION OF MIN TAEHYUNG"
______+_______+_______+_______+_____