±6

Taehyung visualized that Chinese girl for few days or maybe a week. But he was getting busy in his schedules cause of his father's advice. He was busy in learn the history of Min kingdom. He is worried what if his father got old because of taking too much stress after the death of his late mother his father never let himself rest and he is knows very well his father is very stubborn. He heard many stories of his father's stubbornness by his maids .
"After the death of Queen our King became so weak , he only get strength because of your future prince. Otherwise he surely took his life by his own hands. He is so much in love with Queen Hobi. We got relief when we saw him with you . Be showed his rare gummy smile in front of you only and we can see affection in his eyes whenever he looked ay you"
No doubt Taehyung was a sensitive kid when he was young especially when it comes to his father.

Now Taehyung is mentally matured because he is 24 now. It was actually his 24th birthday. Taehyung had a simple plan like usual. First to visit his mother's grave , second he will spend his time with his father and had a great lunch, third and the last to sleep on his father lap and hearing stories of his parents. Min Yoongi is only 40 now because he got married at very young age plus His wife and he had Tae after 1 year. Yoongi felt very sad when he remembered the day he had Tae in his arm for the first time before his son's birth he never shows affection.

Taehyung's POV
I woke up by the morning kiss I received from my father . When I opened my eyes he yelled Happy Birthday and hugged me. I can see his wrinkles when will he start taking care of himself ? . He is the only happiness to me.
"I have a surprise for you my baby tiger". No wonder my father is really very unpredictable but I asked "what?" . He replied with smile "be ready at night".
I asked with frowned "Appa!...what about our special time?"
He caressed my hair "Tae I said 'at night' I will give you your surprise but before that we have a whole Morning and evening and if you asking for our time then after your surprise you have whole night with your father and today I will tell you how exactly me and Hobi got marry"
It seems exciting he never told me about that even when I was 18. I had few paintings of them in which I can see how happy there were.