±3

Taehyung 's POV..
I was getting ready for carnival ... Jimin and Jungkook will arrive today hope so soon ....
As I put a hat on my head because appa said .
(I'm weirdo)

3rd person POV...
Jimin and Jungkook finally arrived at Min palace . The fact is that Jimin still afraid of Min Yoongi cuz of that accident. Because after that Yoongi lost his trust on Jimin but he can't separate VMIN cause of Namjoon and Taehyung . He can not beer the sad pouty face of his baby. But Yoongi never show his soft side towards other people.
Jimin and Jungkook are greeted at palace then Min 's guard take both of them in Min Yoongi 's chamber.
Jungkook is a party animal type prince . He never lose the chance to enjoy little things and due to this behavior Yoongi found him cute meanwhile Jimin is totally opposite to Jungkook and Taehyung, he is very mature and gentleman person but still Yoongi didn't found this reason to satisfy his insecurities towards his son.

Yoongi's POV
My guard inform me about the Jikook visit I call them in my chamber through my personal guards cause first I have to tell them precautions.
I can't take risk of my son's life.

After few minutes....
I was reading some documents.
I heard a knock I get itwas Jungkook and Jimin I permit them to come in.
They both bow me as I stand from where I was sitting.
Yoongi "welcome dear sons in Min clan again ...have a seat"
Jungkook "Un..I mean King Min how are you"
Yoongi smile little "Jungkook I'm cruel I know but still I'm your father's younger brother so call me uncle...you both can call me uncle it's fine"
Jimin "Yoongi Uncle I think Tae already take your permission for the carnival"
Yoongi cut him off "yeah yeah he did I allowed him but still I want him to take his personal guards along with him ...you know why I did this"
Jimin looked at his hands . He actually misunderstood Yoongi , he was thinking Yoongi was afraid of him but as Jimin is a noble prince he smiled and nodded.
Jungkook "uncle we are going in 30 minutes it's okay with you and Tae?"
Yoongi "sure let me saw him then guards will take you guys"
Yoongi "btw .. Jungkook how is Jin hyung now I mean is he really that okay I want to visit but I can't at least two months ...he informed me something suspicious about Soobin"
With a heavy sigh Jungkook start speaking
"Actually uncle...Soobin is not in good mental condition...I personally notice him talking to himself but it feels like he is talking with mother ...like I usually heard him keep saying 'eomma'...I tell this to appa and then once we saw him in front of piano he was crying while playing piano and we appa asked him why was he crying he said eomma scold him because of misbehaving in front of appa ..
And before his crying appa had a big argument with him on the same topic"
Yoongi rub his head "oh my brother I should visit him I know what he was gone through when your mother died ...ahem* Jimin what about Rosie and Namjoon?
Jimin "they both are fine ..appa send tangerines for you "
Yoongi smiles "say thanks from me ...I have a gift for Rosie..I will give you when you will come back from carnival"

After that Yoongi go to Taehyung's room and ordered Maids to serve princes .

In Taehyung's room
Yoongi knock the door he heard a little 'come in'

Yoongi POV
I saw my son ..he is looking so handsome.

Taehyung was in his own world he was talking with his self while checking his hanbonk

Taehyung was in his own world he was talking with his self while checking his hanbonk .
"I should ask appa either I am looking perfect or is should try something else "
"My son always look perfect to me"
Taehyung turn his head with a signature smile and then hug his father .
"Appa .. thank you"
Yoongi smile and hugged him back "you should go they are waiting for you ..and Don't try to escape from guards okay"
After saying goodbye Yoongi pecked his son 's forehead .
He can't help with his insecurities.. according to him Taehyung is still his little baby Tae. He is afraid of the thought of life without his son .

Namjoon 's clan...
Today was Namjoon's day off so he decided to enjoy his holiday with his daughter.
He called Rose snd decided to bake a cake .
Rose love his father but this is a fact that Namjoon got no jams in cooking but she have to act good like a good daughter ..she was Missing her brother cuz when she enjoyed her family time a lot .

Jin 's clan ..
Seokjin "you're my son but sometimes you act like Namjoon... clumsy"
Soobin make pouty face "appa ... you're mean "
Seokjin laughed .."okay listen to my worldwide famous jokes "
Soobin thought now he is trapped so he admit that and continue to listen his father's dead jokes .
When seokjin looked at his son he was sleeping.
He smiled at the view

Happiness is no longer among to them

______________________________________