±5

After enjoying the carnival the trio returned to the Min clan . Jimin and Jungkook decided to stay at night at least because they spend their more than half day at carnival and it's night when they returned. It's dangerous for the royal person to travel at night .
They were too tired . They slept when they arrived meanwhile the prince of Min clan bought something for his father and he want to give the gift by his own hand.
Whole palace know that Yoongi will not get rest till his baby return back to his nest so he spend his whole day in productive way.

Yoongi's Pov
I was in my room and waiting for my Taehyung while playing with my antique guitar . My Hobi used to listen it . She always appreciate me. I still miss her .I was going deep in my memories then I heard a knock a little one . I closed my eyes to pretend that I'm sleeping I can feel this is my son who is the only one in whole palace allowed to enter without permission in my room .
I heard sound of the door . He locked the door I guess. After that I heard baby steps coming over me ..I can feel he was sitting beside me . Now he placed his head on my chest and snuggled . I'm a ticklish person .I was too busy in controlling my laugh .All of sudden He hugged me tightly and say something .
"Appa I think you aren't sleeping but I guess you are .. it's okay I'm happy for that cause you always forget yourself for me....I enjoyed a lot plus I bought you a gift ...Appa you know I love sweets I found there a stole "
Taehyung babbled a lot of things about his trip and Jungkook and Jimin ..I smiled at his childish behavior....after few minutes of non stop babbling he got tired and sleep in the same position . I can't help my feelings for him I know he should behave like a man but he only shows his baby side towards me .
I put him on the other side of my bed besides me and covered him with the blanket. I Kissed his forehead and after that I lay down and slept beside him.

Taehyung 's POV
I woke up in my father's room . I feel so fresh . After doing my morning routine I move forward to the dinning hall as I was hungry.

3rd Person POV
The king was on his chair as usual with some kind of documents.
Yoongi saw his son is coming he put his documents on the side.
They started their breakfast.
Yoongi noticed something different in Taehyung's behavior .
Today he is more happy then usual.
Yoongi amm my prince what happened yesterday?
Taehyung *choked*
Yoongi patted his back with concern "you okay my son?"
Taehyung *with boxy smile
"No appa I'm fine don't worry .
I actually enjoyed so much yesterday I feel so happy...and I ate too much sweets "
Yoongi show his rare gummy smile to his son . He is glad his son enjoyed yesterday . He already get report of yesterday from guards.
Taehyung gulped down the food and asked nervously "Appa!...can someone loves a person by just looking them at once?"
Yoongi put his spoon down "yeah  in my and your mother case yes this can be happen"
Taehyung "but you said she was a princess?"
Yoongi *smiled a little* "yeah she was . I never saw her before our marriage ... after my father decided to let us get married he arranged a ceremony where I first saw her as my fiance"
Taehyung "If mother wasn't belong to a royal family you had not get marry with her?"
Yoongi *looked in Taehyung's eyes* "my baby then my father even didn't let her entered in his palace this is our family's believe that a royal woman can raise a royal baby"
Taehyung can't get his father's sentence out of his mind .
He was busy in his world .
Yoongi *stood up from his seat*  "btw I forgot Jungkook and Jimin decided to left Daegu in early morning so they left at night you were sleeping I didn't wake you up"

Family barriers can be dangerous sometimes