±2

Seoul palace pov
Jimin was going towards his father's room to take permission for carnival .
Jimin is a very decent and obedient son of Namjoon he always make his father proud . He is intelligent,smart good looking of course and very obedient . He cared about his twin sister very mush . His sister call him My WORRIER . Although Jimin fall in love with a Thai princess Lisa . She was a friend of Rose .
Namjoon 's pov
I was in my study room when I heard a knock
Namjoon "come in"
It was my precious son Chim
He bows me . I love him so much he is the perfect son like I want always he is like me ...ya little bite clumsy too .
Namjoon "yes Jimin you come here to ask permission for carnival right?"
Jimin smiles "yeah appa...can I ?"
Namjoon signal him to sit . Jimin obeyed and sit in front of his father.
Namjoon "so you have to go Daegu right ? ...and I heard kookie is also coming"
Jimin nodded "appa should I take Rose or not "
Namjoon "I think she is not interested in carnival so you should ask by yourself but son...I know my Chim is very smart but you have to maintain distance with Tae I know you're his childhood friend and you love him very much but you know Yoongi is overprotective for Taehyung and I hate when he scold you because of Taehyung ..."
Jimin nodded and pass a little sweet smile "yeah appa I will take care about that don't worry I will not disappoint you"
Jimin bowed Namjoon and about to go but his father hug him and kissed his forehead .

Jungkook 's POV
I was in Seoul palace I already take permission from my father and I want to give surprise to Jimin so I informed my guards to not give the information of my arrival to Namjoon uncle .
I entered in their garden and I saw my crush I mean Jimin's twin Rose she was sitting on the grass with rabbits .
She used to call me rabbit in childhood but now I call myself muscular bunny .
I hide myself under the bushes I want to surprise her .

Rose POV
Today's weather is really pleasant so I bring my rabbits in my garden .
I run my hands on their furry body.
I was feeling like someone is watching me but I realized no one is here .
I was busy with my rabbits suddenly someone drag me by my arm I screamed and the stranger put his hand on my mouth when he down his hoodie I saw he is Jeon Jungkook.

No one POV
Jungkook shows his bunny teeth to Rosie .
Suddenly they both feel the distance between them us very little .
Jungkook took back his arm
"Amm I ... were you really scared of me?"
Rosie fold her arms with disgusted face.
"No dear Majesty you didn't scare me .....ARE YOU IN YOUR SENSES I MEAN I WAS ABOUT TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK ..."
Jungkook s face was paled by hearing this . He hugged Rosie
"I'm sorry I don't mean to do that I just want to surprise you just .... please forgive me"
Rosie hugged him back
"It's okay jkay I was joking "
After that Rosie took Jungkook s hand and drag him towards his father's room . There he greet his uncle Namjoon and his JIMINSHI.

AT THE PALACE OF Jin
Jin is very responsible father but he was really stressed about his clan he take a day off for rest so today he decided to rest and spend his time with his little baby Soobin.

Jin 's POV
I was trying to sleep but I don't know why I can't when I try to close my eyes   and want to sleep but again I was thinking about my clan . I miss my wife a lot she used to overcome my stress and she used to take care of me like a baby but I can't bring her back .I decided to spend time with Soobin.

3rd person POV..
Jin was standing outside room of  Soobin . He was about to knock but he  something murmuring sounds like someone is talking ..when he opened the door he saw Soobin was talking to himself but it's look like someone was sitting besides him . He was basically showing his drawings. Jin found this weird he was getting worried about his son mental condition ..

Soobin. POV
I was doing my routine work when I saw my mom 's ghost she was looking pretty as usual.
Jisoo "what are you doing my baby Rabbit?"
Soobin "mama I was drawing something today father said to spend some time with me ..he was sleeping so I thought I should do something before he wakes up.."
Jin "Soobin with whom you're talking my baby"

3rd person POV
Soobin bow his father but Jin hugged him tightly.
Jin "soo..bin ..my prince are okay ?"
Soobin nodded with a smile "I was showing my work to mama she was there "
He points towards his bed but Soobin is the one who can see Jisoo.
Jin hugged his son again and look straight where Soobin points him .
Jin had tears in his eyes and Jisoo also had .
Jin "Soobin my son you know your mother is not alive ... don't say this again okay it's make me worry for you okay ...she ..she is not here there is no one "
Jisoo feel bad for his dear husband she can saw him but he can't she was trying hard to show herself in front of Jin but she always failed .
Soobin understand that he is the only one who can see his mother .
Soobin "appa let's go we have to spend time together did you remember?"
Jin smiles and wipe his face "yeah but before we have to eat and today is a special day for you cause Mr wwh will cook some delicious food for you dear prince let's go ..."

Ignore mistakes please