i. the beginning

FIGURE OUT WHAT YOU WANT AND STICK TO IT:

One of the most important things about manifestation is actually knowing what you want and sticking to the story of it. You can't keep changing your mind every single day and expect to manifest what you want with ease.

A lack of vision for the future will make you defined by thoughts and assumptions of the past.

I used to always change my vision for myself and wonder why I couldn't manifest my big goals. It was because I would keep changing my aspirations and dreams every single day. I was never constant with what i wanted which led me to doubt if it even what I wanted to do. The fact that there were endless opportunities scared me so much but once I figured out what I wanted and continued to persist in that desire then my desires came flowing in.

You can do this by asking yourself:

"What would I be doing with my life if money, circumstances and stress did not exist?" The answer is what should be the end goal in your manifestations, you can manifest whatever you want but always have a vision for your ultimate end goal.

Here are a few examples that you may need to be in your vision for your end goal. Some of these can be interpreted differently for each person and do not have to be added to your end goal.

WEALTH & PROSPERITY
REPUTATION & FAME
LOVE & MARRIAGE
FAMILY & COMMUNITY
IDEAL APPEARANCE & HEALTH
CREATIVITY & CHILDREN
KNOWLEDGE & SELF CULTIVATION
CAREER & LIFE MISSION
HELPFUL PEOPLE & TRAVEL

So now that you have figured out what you want, you have to actually create a visual for it so you can stick to it. This is in the form of a vision board and a vision statement.

VISION BOARD AND VISION STATEMENT:

vision board¬
Vision boards are a collection of photos that you put together that are your vision for your future, your goals in life and what you want to achieve. They can consist of words and pictures as well. A vision board is great because all your desires are there in front of you visually and your mind is taking everything in, it also encourages you to actually stick to your desires and not change your mind about your vision¹.

Where should I keep my vision board?

You can keep it anywhere! I would recommend putting on your phone home screen or lock screen, on your bedside table, on your ceiling, on your fridge and so many more places. It is so wonderful to look back and see that you have everything that is on your vision board. A vision board takes little to no effort so JUST DO IT!

vision statement¬
A vision statement is an affirmation that you say everyday that makes you feel powerful and as if you already have everything that you desire. You can have multiple affirmations but this one is the one that makes you FEEL² good.

¹it is okay to change your mind about your vision! but it is favourable to stick your script and not waver TOO OFTEN because consistency & persistence is key!
² you don't have to constantly feel when affirming but affirming should NOT feel like a chore. change up your vision statement every few weeks and let it be funny and lovely. make sure you have fun with affirming.