iii. the conscious and the subconscious

To explain these concepts, we are going to turn to the work of Sigmund Freud who used the analogy of the iceberg. The mind can be separated into three parts: the conscious, preconscious and the subconscious.

Freud said that the top of the iceberg is the consciousness which contains only a little part of the iceberg because the rest of the ice is under the water. The middle of the iceberg (where the waterline is) is the preconsciousness. Finally, the rest of the iceberg is the subconsciousness.

The conscious mind where we store all our thoughts, feelings, emotions. This is what we use to talk and speak about things.

The preconscious mind is what is not a priority in our minds but we can easily bring it up if needed.

Last is the subconscious mind, which stores feelings, urges, and memories that are beyond our conscious mind. These are usually things we suppress like pain, anxieties, or conflicts. These events are what steer our overall behaviour, motives, and decisions.3

HERE IS A VISUAL:

WHAT YOU SAY OUT LOUD SHOULD MATCH WHAT YOU SAY ON THE INSIDE:

The subconscious and conscious mind are married and they work off of each other, you manifest consciously just as much as you do subconsciously . So you need to realise, like I have said before, that consistency is key. You can't say "I have a loving partner who is infatuated with me!" then proceed to complain about them to your friends saying, "Ugh, he is so annoying. He never pays attention to me." Everything you say, write, text and think is an affirmation (see part two) That is not consistent and those two affirmations cancel out each other.

If you have been manifesting something for months and now realised that you have not been consistent with your conscious and subconscious mind, if you apply this consistency into your manifesting, manifesting will be ten times easier.

SUBCONSCIOUS HAS NO SENSE OF HUMOR:

Your subconscious has no sense of humor, it can't tell the tone of jokes. You need to be careful with the jokes that you are saying out loud and in your head about yourself. People have joked themselves into kinks, crushes and daddy issues. So even if you are calling yourself ugly to be humble or as a joke then your subconscious will be like "Ugly? Okay!" It might just seem like a passing comment but your subconscious stores everything and if you keep repeating those jokes then it will form into the 3D.

So why don't you joke yourself into manifesting your desires? If your friend tells you that you look good instead of being like "Oh, no! I'm ugly." Say, in a joking manner "Yeah, I know. You don't need to tell me twice." (You could totally say it in a serious manner if you want, we love confidence here!)

Or just say "Thank you! I really appreciate that." instead of insulting yourself in a guise of being humble.

Instead of joking and saying "I'm broke, I literally have no money in my account!"

Joke and say, "I am so rich, I have so much money in my account like-" even if you have nothing. I have done this so many times and gotten money straight after.

Self-deprecating jokes are out of fashion.

Self-appreciating jokes are hot. Do that.

"THE THOUGHT IS THE ACTION, AND THE RESPONSE OF THE SUBCONSCIOUS MIND IS THE REACTION" - JOSEPH MURPHY

³https://www.lifehack.org/868323/conscious-mind-vs-subconscious-mind