• warnings
Incǝst/Chǝɐting/Curses/Foul Language

summary
When Jeongguk meets his undeniably beautiful nephew for the first time in a family vacation, he didn't expect to be trusted with a secret-neither to get addicted to the gorgeous' vulnerability

_______________________________

ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ there is charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably desirable ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

-Twain

𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 : Blood by Blood

As another glorious season comes by, the Jeons are all busy preparing for their yearly summer vacation.

You see, the Jeon siblings aren't really that close. Almost passing the level of rivalry considering that the three legal children hate their step siblings, Jeon Jeongguk and Jeon He-hya to the core; but with the request of their dear father, they all seemed to have no choice but attend to the yearly summer vacation in the end.

However, this year might be a little more special and exciting to everyone especially for the two other legal Jeons as their oldest sibling, Kim Jihyo together with her husband and only son, Kim Taehyung will be back from states and are obviously gonna join their family vacation from then on.

(Confused? Well Jeon Jihyo married a man who's a Kim so yeah, Taehyung is still a Kim in this story heh)

Another thing is, Taehyung wasn't really supposed to join them simply because, despite the Jeon siblings unending hate towards each other, their kids grew up practically glued together and through years have formed a pure friendship, not giving a single damn 'bout their fucked up family issues, hence since they all reached the right age, they started planning a separate vacation of their own.

Of course, Jihyo and Hanseol (Tae's dad) tried to convince Taehyung to join his cousins instead but being the shy little bean he is, he asked them in the most adorable way if he could just go with them which made everyone, including Jeongguk go all soft and uwu, immediately saying yes to Taehyung's request.

Soon, everyone became busy with their own shits while Jeongguk watched them swim and fool around like hyped up kids from the second floor, enjoying the summer breeze, blowing smoke rings every now and then with the burning stick in between his thin lips.

As he watches them enjoy, he can't help but sulk. He was supposed to enjoy too but his damn wife decided that he can go by himself cuz work is 'more important'

Jeongguk continues to sulk until he heard a very unmanly squeak.

Turning around, he caught a blusing Taehyung wearing a pastel purple shirt tucked inside his black skirt ready to escape and run for the sake of his dignity when Jeongguk's deep voice made him halt on his tracks.

"hey, Taehyung right?"

Recieving a soft 'yes' in return and realizing that the younger may be too shy to walk closer, Jeongguk pulled Taehyung closer by grabbing his waist and immeadiately feeling hot all over as he felt how deliciously thin the younger's waist is.

One kinky motherfucker-

"Jeongguk"

"o-oh hi.. uncle Jeong-guk" Taehyung stuttered making the older chuckle slightly, complying to his burning urge to give the thin waist on his hold just one gentle squeeze.